Saturday 2:21 PM

"Eyyy Kenma! Now, this should be interesting."

The boys stepped into the closet, leaving the group to their quiet conversations and guesses as to what was happening behind the door.

"Maybe they'll finally confess, they both seem to be in generally stable moods."

"God I hope so, I mean Kuroo basically already told Kenma he has a crush on him."

"Yeah but Kenma hasn't really said anything about it."

"Welp this could go either way. Hopefully, it goes well." Suga sighs and slowly stands up while Daichi pouts. "Relax, I'm just getting some water." Daichi keeps his pout while Suga heads to the kitchen.

"Umm... Suga-san?" Suga turns around, glass in his hand, to see Hinata standing awkwardly in the entrance of the kitchen.

"Hey Hinata, what's up?"

"Oh umm, I just need...some...advice." Suga gives a confused look but nonetheless encourages Hinata to confide in him.

"I'd be happy to give you some advice."

"Even uhh...even if it is umm advice about...love?" Suga's eyes widen but he can't say he's surprised.

"Of course Hinata. What can I help you with."

"Umm well I-I want to umm confess to...someone and I-I'm not sure h-how to go about it..." Suga smiles lightly.

"Well, in general, it depends on the situation but in your case, you should just tell him how you feel. I can tell he really likes you." Hinata blushes madly. "Next time you are alone with him just tell him. But you have to be clear about what you want."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you want to date Kageyama?" He nods meekly and Suga ruffles his hair. "Be honest with him and with what you want. I have no doubt in my mind that he'll accept your feelings."

"Thanks Suga-san." Hinata grins and the two head back to the living room, nearing the end of the couple's seven minutes.

♥♥♥

When the door shut Kenma could already feel a lot of tension. He leaned against the wall, arms crossed over his chest comfortable while Kuroo's gaze burned into his head. They were quiet for a little too long but when Kenma went to speak Kuroo beat him to it.

"Did you and Yamaguchi actually kiss?" Kenma smirks a little at the question.

"Isn't that an obvious answer?" Kuroo looks fidgety but his gaze doesn't leave Kenma's eyes.

"I just... want to hear it from you." Kenma tilts his head curiously. Kuroo's voice is a lot softer than he would have expected. Maybe they took this too far.

"Yeah, we kissed." Kuroo clicks his tongue and looks down.

"And?"

"And what?" Kuroo doesn't answer. "Kuro just ask what you want to ask."

"Did you like it?" His voice became a little harsher. Maybe even desperate as he looked at Kenma.

"I, I don't understand."

"Sorry, I just mean...I've known you my whole life and you just... aren't the type of person to like..." Kenma frowns, all of this just feels weird. It's never been like this between them. So...tense and difficult. "Look I know I kind of started this and it was a dick move but like, it feels really shitty on the other side."

"Kuro I don't know what you want from me." Kuroo sighs.

"God Kenma I'm sorry I-" He slowly takes a deep breath and Kenma can feel his heartbeat increase in anticipation. "Kenma, I really li-"

"Alright times up!" Kenma's heart drops and Kuroo sighs before slowly exiting the closet. Nobody says anything as the boys take their seats. "Well, maybe we should put an end to this game."

"awwww no fair."

"Bokuto, majority of the people in this room are in a relationship, there's really no point." He pouts while Akaashi consoles him. Suga just rolls his eyes and helps Kuroo and Iwaizumi clean up a little. Kenma and Hinata head to the bookshelf where Kuroo keeps a bunch of board and card games. Games that should hopefully cause less drama as the sound of rain began to grow weaker.

Everyone settled around the couch, Ushijima and Tendō disappeared somewhere but everyone was a little afraid to go searching for them. They'll return eventually. Kenma and Hinata brought over Monopoly of all things. They did have a couple hours to kill so it was fitting. There weren't enough pieces for everyone so they played in teams. This should be fun.

♥♥♥

"Where are you taking me? Shouldn't we participate in the games with the others?"

"We'll go back in a minute. I just want to check something." Tendō drags Ushijima into the closest room which appeared to be an office. Jeez, Kuroo's house was way too nice and bif.

"What did you want to ch-" Before he could finish his sentence Tendō pushed him against the desk and brought their lips together roughly. Ushijima gasped, taken by surprise but after a second reciprocated the kiss, wrapping his arms around Tendō's waist which made Tendō grin.

They kissed lazily for a minute, just reveling in the feeling of each other before parting breathlessly. Tendō opens his eyes, humming when he sees the tiniest tint of red on the other's cheek. It's only there for a second but good enough for Tendō. "What exactly did you want to check?"

"I just wanted to see if you would kiss me back." Ushijima tilts his head in confusion.

"We have kissed on multiple occasions. Have I not expressed that I find it enjoyable?" Tendō giggles.

"Nah you have Ushi, I just wanted to make sure you weren't sick of me yet."

"I do not see how I could physically be Ill of you."

"It's just an expression, but anyway while I have you I did want to ask you about that night a couple of weeks ago."

"The night when we-"

"Yeah that night."

"What did you want to ask me?"

"Well this has been on my mind since then and well, if you are okay kissing me and...doing what we did, then I was wondering if you would like to date me." Tendō feels like his heart is about to burst out of his chest but he keeps a facade, arms pressed against the desk, caging Ushijima in.

"Alright." Tendō's eyes widened.

"Really? Just like that?"

"I do not understand? I would like to date you so I said yes. Was I supposed to say something else?"

"I- no I guess I'm just surprised you said yes so willingly."

"Well I like you romantically so why would I say no?"

"I...guess you wouldn't..."

"So, then you are my boyfriend. Correct?" Tendō smiles and brings their lips back together in a kiss.

"Yup!" He grins at the boy who gives him a tiny smile in return which makes Tendōs heart stop.

"Should we now return to the festivities?"

"S-sure." They leave the office and head back to see...well chaos. Which is surprising since the game only just began.

"You bitch I wanted that lot!"

"Sucks to suck Bokuto! It's ours now."

"Kaaaaashhhiiiii." Bokuto collapses into Akaashi's lap, who sighs and rolls the dice with one hand, his other playing with his boyfriend's hair.

"Hey you guys are back. I know we already started but you guys are welcome to join." Tendō grabs Ushijima's hand and drags him over to their spot.

"Yeah sure." No one even gives them a second glance, even when Tendō places himself in Ushijima's lap. I guess it really isn't an odd thing at this point. I mean almost everyone has gotten into relationships. Only 6 people aren't. For now...

________________________________

1702 words