Friday 11:37 PM

13+ topics
____________________________

Akaashi POV

"Do you like anyone in this room?"

Kuroo smirks, seemingly pleased with the question as he glances at everyone in the circle. Lengthening the gaze when he lands on Kenma. Probably looking for a reaction.

"You gotta answer man." Bokuto speaks up, grinning as well making me feel uneasy. Bokuto seems to want to move along with the game. Kuroo chuckles and leans forward to pour a shot.

"Isn't that basically saying you do?" Suga asks, leaning his body against Daichi, the embarrassment from the lap dance seeming to have passed.

"Not really. You'll never know the actual answer. You can assume all you want but i'll never tell you the truth." He finishes the sentence by downing the drink effortlessly. I roll my eyes watching Kuroo's face fall to a smirk. "Alright who's next?" He grins scanning the room before his eyes land on me along with Bokuto's, both smirking. That can't be good. "Akaashi. Truth or dare?"

I sigh. It's either they have a really awful dare for me or have an awful truth. I take a swig of my third beer of the night, starting to feel the effects kick in. They both have a lot of dirt on me so I think dare is probably safer. So far all the dares during this game I would do so it can't be that bad.

"Dare." Their expressions triple in excitement and mischief. I gulp when they share a look. I wonder if either option would be better or did they have something planned for either one?

"Glad you said that." Guess not. Kuroo stands up and heads over behind the bar and grabs something before returning. In his hand is a small black duffle bag. I gulp again as Bokuto smiles widely at me. He hands me the bag and grins. "Put this on." I eye him before slowly unzipping the bag. I move the clothing around enough so only I can see them and freeze. I quickly shot both of them a glare.

"Why do you even have this?" They both shrug and I groan, debating what to do. After about a minute of me just mindlessly staring at the outfit I let out a long sigh and stand up, downing the rest of my beer before holding my hand out in front of Bokuto. "Give me your phone." I demand knowing if he had it I couldn't stop him from taking a picture. He pouts but compiles, placing his phone in my hand. I sigh and head to the bathroom with the outfit.

The fact that this fits almost perfectly is almost disturbing. I adjust the clothes while looking in the mirror. They are surprisingly comfortable. I sigh regretting my decision but Bokuto's reaction will hopefully be worth it. I look down at Bokuto's phone in my hand, looking at his screen saver which is a picture of us from the time we went on a midnight drive to McDonalds. His idea but it was fun.

I'm slightly intoxicated which probably explains why I decided to open his phone and snap a picture of myself dressed in the Fukurōdani cheerleader outfit. A v-cut black, yellow and grey crop top with our school name that almost reaches my belly button, and a short skirt that is way too short. Sure it covers everything but if I leaned over you'd get a clear shot of my boxers. Lastly is matching thigh high socks that I know our cheerleaders don't wear.

I check the pictures I took in the full body mirror and decide to leave them for him to find later. Hopefully I'm fully drunk when that happens. I take the phone with me and slowly open the door. The second I start to open the door everyone falls silent. Great. I definitely should have taken a shot before doing this. I gulp and peek my head out, being met by everyone's eager faces. Bokuto looks like he's about to explode from excitement and impatience. I sigh. "No pictures or I will kill you." Everyone nods so I decide it's now or never.