Saturday 10:21 AM

Suga POV

Pain. Everything hurts. My head. My eyes. My stomach. My legs and god my ass.

The room was dark and stuffy as I started to come back to reality. Although it was silent, my head was loud as fuck.

I groan, shifting my body slowly, feeling the muscles ache. I turn to face the other side of the bed, peeking open my eyes to try and see the time. I freeze and stiffen when I see what's in front of me.

Daichi, sleeping peacefully, body extremely close to mine. My breath catches, my brain jolting awake as I start to take in my surroundings. Daichi is lying next to me, hair a mess, lips slightly swollen, scratch marks on his shoulder.

Shit.

I quickly roll back onto my back, wincing slightly as my heart begins to pound in my chest. That's when I take in my own body. I lift up the comforter to see my chest is littered with hickeys and I'm all gross and sticky. And of course, I'm also butt naked.

Fuck.

I quickly put the blanket down gulping as I put the pieces together. My head starts to pound again as my mind spins. I whine in pain and bring my arms up to cover my eyes from the nonexistent light that seems to make everything worse.

Everything starts to become overwhelming. The pain and thoughts start to cloud everything, making my eyes start to water.

I let out a shaky sigh as Daichi shifts next to me, groaning as his hangover hits. He slowly sits up next to me, my arms still covering my eyes as he starts to look around the room.

"Suga?" He whispers, making me flinch as it sounded like a scream, making my headache even more painful. "Umm...are you wearing any clothes." I let out a breathy laugh before shaking my head ever so slightly, hearing him gulp. "Fuck ok..." He mutters as everything becomes too much for me. The next thing I know I'm crying. Tears slowly slip down my cheek as small sniffles escape. "Hey...are you ok what's wrong?"

Daichi's voice is suddenly very soft and calm. I feel his hand wrap around my forearm, thumb rubbing the skin before he pulls my arm slightly. I let out a small cry as I move my arms down to my stomach, letting him move his hand to caress my cheek. "Hey...what's wrong? Talk to me." I shakily sigh and look up at the ceiling, leaning into his touch, my cries making my headache even worse.

"Sorry I just...I'm in a lot of pain. And I feel really overwhelmed." I whisper, closing my eyes as more tears escape, Daichi's thumb catching them.

"Shhh, can you tell me specifically what hurts so I can help?" I bite my lip, hesitantly answering.

"Umm, everything really. My head, my stomach, and my ass hurt a lot. I also feel really gross right now." I take a deep breath at the end, trying to calm my emotion so I can focus on helping myself physically. I felt Daichi stiffen after I spoke, both of us pretty much knowing what happened last night.

"Ok, do you want to take a shower? I can get you some Advil for your head."

"I-I... ummm I dont think I can walk or stand." I continue to take deep breaths, my head pounding more as I fully wake up. I can't tell what hurts more at this point.

"A bath then?" His voice is still calm and relaxing, making me feel safe as he starts to massage my head.

"You should shower first...if you want."

"Ok, will you be ok alone for a minute?" I smile and finally look at him, his eyes looking at me with concern and guilt. I sigh and nod.

"I'll be ok." He nods and slowly gets out of bed, heading to the bathroom that's luckily connected to this guest room.