Jungkook didn't say anything, he just squeezed the boy's ass and bit his ear, earning a sinful sound from the boy again.

After that, the boy slowly pushed Jungkook away, he then moved downwards coming face to face with the mafia's crotch. He lifted his shirt a little, and lick the showed skin.

He then unbotton his pants with his teeth, while his eyes were fixed on Jungkook, whose looking at him with list in his eyes.

He pulled down the mafia's pants, and licked the still clothed member, teasingly. "Getting bigger aren't we Mr. Mafia?" the boy said seductively.

Jungkook didn't answer, he chuckled lightly and pulled the boy's hair suddenly. "hurry up prettydoll, or Mr. Mafia right here might punish you..." Jungkook said filled with lust, as he licked his lips.

The boy licked Jungkook's arm that was groping his hair, near his face. "Mr. Mafia's a little bit impatient..." And with that the boy bent down and pulled Jungkook's underwear downwards.

The boy widen his eyes when he saw how big Jungkook's is. The mafia didn't fail to notice the surprise on the boy's face, so he decided to tease him a little. "what?..can't handle this?" Jungkook teased, stroking his d*ick.

The boy was cought off guard, so he slapped Jungkook's hand, earning a luagh from him. The boy glared at him, making him stop.

Then, the boy strated. He strated to do handjob in Jungkook, his hand getting faster and faster, as he puts more pressure on it. And after 15 minutes or so, Jungkook cummed.

Jungkook groan, as the boy licked his d*ck upwards to somehow clean the cum that was dripping from the erect member. The boy was about to put the d*ck inside his mouth when Jungkook stopped him. "alright enough pretty, I'll make you feel good now..."

And so, Jungkook flipped them around. "I'm not the only one who's going to get naked am I?" Jungkook smirked, he then tore the boys bottom up shirt, earning a gasp from him.

Jungkook didn't waste his time and dive into the boy's neck sucking, bitting, and licking it. The boy arcked his back when Jungkook sucked his sweet spot, the felt like cumming from that, and so he whined. "p-please...ughhh Jungkookah.."

"please what pretty?" Jungkook said while biting the boy's ear. "p-please I want to c-cuugh ughhmm...so bad" Jungkook chuckled deeply, sending shivers down the boy's spine.

"Your wish is my command prettydoll" And so, Jungkook peppered light kisses down from the boy's neck to his abdomen, skipping his inviting nipples.

Jungkook didn't waste any second and took off the boy's pants and underwear. He then put both of his legs on his shoulder as he bent down.

He came face to face with the boy's entrance. But before he would do what he's thinking he asked "can I lick your hole pretty?" "y-yes please...do that" the boy said, his breathing uneven.

Once Jungkook got the permission, he immediately leaned down, and lick the boy's entrance, earning a moan, and a beautiful back arch. He licked it for a couple of times to soften the rim before thrusting his tongue in, but to his surprise, it's still tight, and he felt like the boy was tensing.

He removed his tongue immediately and looked up to the boy who's whining. "are you a virgin?" Jungkook asked, the boy nodded.

"are you sure you wanted to do this?" Jungkook asked concerned, he didn't know why, but with to boy under him it felt like he just needs to ask him of he's okay, it's like the boy under him is someone special to him.

"yes I'm sure, Jungkookah" The boy said assuring jungkook to make him feel at ease. "okay then....let me prep you, so that it wouldn't hurt too much when I enter"

To be honest Jungkook didn't have to do this to his hookups, he mustn't care that much. But somehow, it felt wrong not caring for the person under him. It's like he wasn't taking care of his partner.

And so, he move up facing the boy, whole his hand support him on top to not crash him underneath. "I'm gonna prep you, yeah?" the boy just nodded.

Then, Jungkook reached down for the boy's entrance, massaging it with the lube to soften. Once it's soft enough, Jungkook slowly push his finger inside.

The uncomfortableness evident in the boy's face, so Jungkook kissed his cheeks and whispered "it's okay, don't tense up". As soon as Jungkook saw that the boy was comfortable and a bit loosening up, he pulled his finger out and smoothly thrust it in again, earning a groan from the boy.

Jungkook did it for a couple of minutes, then he inserted a second finger, turning into three, the boy under him, moaned his name, feeling the pleasure he never felth before.

Once he's all prepped, Jungkook took out his fingers, as the boy whined feeling empty. "don't worry pretty, Mr. Mafia right here's gonna fill you up real good" Jungkook said, as he stroke his member to harden it more.

As soon as he is satisfied, he positioned himself at the entrance of the boy "I'm gonna enter okay? just relax, pretty... I'll be gentle" slowly and gently pushing in. Stopping once the boy with winced or whine.

Jungkook's member was halfways through when he felt liquid dripping down, and he knew it was blood. Jungkook immediately kissed the boy to distract him from the pain, and he fully got in.

"p-please stop...it hurts!" the boy whined, Jungkook stopped and looked at him with an assuring smile. "it's okay...take your time" Jungkook's said, caressing the boy's head, whopping his sweat.

After a few minutes, later, the boy moved his hips on his own in a circle motion. Jungkook smirk and suddenly pulled out, earning a whine from the boy, but then Jungkook thrusted back in so suddenly that the boy screamed, Jungkook git a bit worried, but when the boy moaned he continued what he was doing. Pulling out and suddenly thrust in.

The boy got used to eat, and unconsciously move his hips to the rythem of Jungkook's thrust. It got faster and faster "ugh ugh ugh ugh.....hgggnnnhhh Kooughhh oh gosh yeah ughhh, fuck there right there!" the boy moaned.

And as if a beat of music to Jungkook's ears, he thrusted fast, hard, and deep. Hearing the boy moan his name felt like heaven to him. "right here? ugh right here pretty?" Jungkook said hitting the boy's sweet spot. "ugh! yeaughhhh! Jungkook yes! ugh ugh ughhhhhhh!" the boy yelled-moan once Jungkook came inside of him, as he came as well.

But after that, Jungkook didn't stop not rest, he thrusted again and again, and cumming inside of the boy again and again. They were like an Alpha and an Omega spends their ruts and heats together, that night.

Who knows what time they stopped fucking?

...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! another update!

But before anything else, I just want to say, let's all pray and hope for our Taehyungie, our baby bear and our tiger! He was tested positive for COVID-19, yesterday. So guys let's pray for his health and fast recovery!

GET WELL SOON TAEHYUNG!

Also for my readers! please be healthy and be safe out there

Also for my readers! please be healthy and be safe out there. Always wear you mask, or get vaccinated for extra protection. Also follow the protocols in your country, because it's for your own safety. Guys eat healthy and be happy! Please take care❤️

I'm so bad at writing smuts, but I hope you guys had fun for this chapter! I wasn't able to upload yesterday cause the internet is shitty. So this is a make up chapter for it. Thankyou guys so much for supporting and reading my books. Love you guys💜💜💜