"I mean it this time!" She said then pulled me away with her as she walked out.

She screamed and kicked a few lockers once we got out of the changing room.

"I fucking hate him!" She yelled.

I didn't know what to say so I just stood there.

"Can we go to yours later? I could really use a friend right now" She asked while wiping her eyes.

"Of course" I smiled.

*

*

*

We walk to mine quietly but it wasn't an awkward quiet. It was a nice quiet.

"My mum is out" I said once we walked in and I saw a note on the desk.

I could hear Kathy listening to music while she cleaned and I could smell our dinner being cooked by one of our ten cooks.

We walked up to my room and both sat on the bed but the only thing on my mind was what Michael was saying to me in the changing room about my virginity.

"What were they saying before I walked in?" She asked.

"Oh...Just joking around" I didn't really want to tell her. She knew anyway but I didn't want to say it again.

"Luke...Just tell me" She practically begged.

"They were just talking about my virginity and I feel like an idiot for being a virgin because half the school aren't...My mum has told me I have to loose it to this Lilian girl who i'm marrying...I don't want to though" I groaned.

"Then don't...She can't force you" Tegan rolled her eyes while taking her shoes off then crossing her legs on the bed.

"I just want to do it so I know what everyone is talking about when they're talking about it in the changing rooms" I groaned "One of Michael's friends said he'd pay someone for me...What does he mean?" I asked. Pay someone? Is that thing?

"That's Ashton...Don't worry Luke...Lose it whenever your ready...Don't just lose it because you feel pressured" She said looking at me "It should be with someone you love" She added and sighed.

"You're right..." I groaned.

"Maybe I could- Actually never mind" She changed her sentence.

"Tell me" I laughed a little.

"Your going to say no but what I was going to say was...Maybe we could? Just so you know what you're doing when it comes to the person you love" She sighed.

"Okay" I smiled and she looked shocked.

"Really?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"It was your idea" I laughed.

"If your sure?" She asked and I slowly nodded.

She moved onto my lap with her knees either side on me as she began to give me a deep kiss and moving onto my neck. Do people do that? Is that a thing? Biting someones neck?

She pulled her rest top off then her jeans as she hovered over me revealing her black lacy underwear . I was shocked at the sight. I'd never seen any of this before.

"Luke? Have you never seen boobs before?" She seemed shocked.

"N-no..." I was embarrassed.

She just smiled and continued hovering over me.

"Do all girls look this beautiful naked?" I looked up at her.

"I'm far from beautiful Luke...I mean...Have you seen me?" She shook her head "No one ever calls me beautiful" She sighed.