Chapter 7.

I'm so close to making a MitsuKou fic but I gotta finish this one first.

It will take maybe 3 or 4 months, there will be many chapters and this one it will go to the main plot if this book.

Also uh, dead animals-

Sit back and relax, enjoy them while you can!
----------------------------------

Pump's POV:

I walked in my house. My parents carring papers and arguing for no apparent reason. They won't acknowledge that I even exist anymore. They occasionally talk to my sister, Susie but not me.

I huffed and walked past them. I stared at the brown door with a pink flower shape hung on it. Susie.

I knocked on the door then waited for a response from her. "What, I'm doing something." Susie sounded pissed off for nothing. "So I can't have a talk with my own sister no more?" I scoffed. I did the same thing as my sister, crossing my arms. Susie had always done that when mad.

"Ugh, whatever! Okay let's talk. But make it short I'm drawing some important stuff." She rolled her eyes and let me in. "What drawings? Can I see!" I really wanted to see my sister's art. Mostly she'd ignore me or say no very coldly.

"No, anyways, what did you want to talk about." Still in an angry tone but a tiny bit of curiosity. "So the last time we talked, remember that? Well I think I may or may have not, uh, made progress on the situation. I really don't know so don't ask." A blush of embarrassment flushed my face.

It was still weird telling Susie about these things. "Mkay. How, elaborate please." Her lips slightly made a smirk. I glared at her, "How could you! I am 13 you weirdo!" I playfully hit Susie.

She gasped, "I didn't mean it that way, you dirty minded Pumpkin!" Susie had given that nickname to me once I started to have an obsession with a plastic pumpkin mask I once bought years ago. It still fits even if it's old. I wash it almost every month so it went became too gross or smell bad.

"I got that from you! Anyways let's just stay on subject-" "Skid." Susie interrupted. "Yes Susie, Skid." Susie giggled,
"You asked him to be your Valentine did you?" She teased. "No way! But he did say he was happy I was there with him on Valentines day.." I muttered.

Susie sighed. "It's so obvious that you too like each other. I guess you were the first to find out about it. I've watched Skid when he comes over, he undoubtedly, maybe, likes you." Now Susie was unsure about it.

"You're just saying that so I'll feel better. And you still never let me talk about it." I attempted to sound angry. I has horrible at lying so you'd know I was faking from the first word. Maybe I'll be better at it someday.

Susie nodded and stayed silent to let me speak. "So, me and Skid made flower crowns for each other-" "Can I see the one he made for you? That is cute!" She took in a deep breath. "Maybe I should do that if I ever want to find a boyfriend." She made a mental note.

I looked at her with a slight disgusted face. Ew, she will definitely make her experience cheesy as hell.

"Sounds cheesy. No." I heard a gasp. "What? I didn't even do it." A smirk spread across her face on what she was about to say. "You were the one who did that with your little crush, Sk-id~!" Susie poked fun at me.

I merely scoffed. "You won't even let me finish sis." Susie let out an overdramatic sigh. "Continue." She laid down on her bed. "Yeah, okay. Basically we picked flowers and made flower crowns. When I saw Skid after we finished with it he didn't look normal.." Susie was about to speak but I quickly said, "I mean his expression, Susie."