Chapter 4.

Istg the artist who made this ^^^
Is the best.

Anyways haiii! I'm sorry it took so long, I'm a little stressed with everything in my life rn.

I'm listening to "Able" while writing this-
----------------------------------

Skid POV:

I woke up at a sudden coldness. I sat up and looked around. Pump wasn't there..

I shivered, still being cold. I pulled out a jacket with a skeleton design. My mum did mention that she didn't have work today..

I ran to the kitchen. Pump and my mum were talking to each other. I was gonna talk to them, they were talking about me.

I didn't want to overhear anything so I squeezed myself in to middle. "Hai! Good morning." I smiled. My mum and Pump gave a look to each other and greeted me, "Good morning, son!" "Morning, Skid."

I put my hands on my hips, "What were you guys talking 'bout?" I asked, squinting my eyes. "Uh, well Skid.. Let's stop talking about this? How about breakfast!" She tried to change the subject.

I hummed as a way to agree. I stood next to Pump with a big smile. Pump got the hint, "IT'S THE SPOOKY MONTH!" We said together.

I started doing the spooky dance and Pump quickly followed along. My mum laughed at us. She whispered something along the words at, awwwh.

"Okay kids," My mum pulled out some cereal. "Settle down." She got two bowls. One had skeletons and the other had pumpkins. She put the same amount of cereal in both and filled them with milk.

We both sat down. I had the skeleton bowl, I did like it but I wanted the pumpkins. "Ay Pump, can we switch bowls?" I had my hands on both bowls ready to switch them. "Sure! I like skeletons" Pump smiled. (Literally-)

I switched them, my mum set down two spoons in the cereal. I saw that she wasn't eating anything, "Mum? Are you gonna eat?" I said with a face full of cereal.

"Hun, it's not polite to eat with food in your mouth!" She scolded. "And I already ate so don't worry!" My mum gave a small smile. "Okay." I shoved more cereal in my mouth. She sighed at me doing that.

Pump just watched the interactions me and my mum had with each other.
He had the slightest frown on his face. I put my hand on top of his still talking to my mum.

I looked at Pump for a split second, he was looking at our hands with a bright red face.

I let out a laugh at his expression. I went back to eating. I finished the cereal so I left the bowl in the dishwasher. "Ay mum, didn't you say you can do spooky things with us today?" I asked, I was unsure if she said it.

My mum nodded, "Yes, we can do spooky things for spooky month today!" She gave me and Pump a smile.

"Yay! Thank you Ms. Lila!" Pump said. My mum just chuckled at Pump's excitement.

She checked on her phone and sighed, "Today will be very hot so I suggest you should take off your masks." "But mummmm!" I said. I extended 'mum.'

"No buts. It's burning outside and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." She put her hands on her hips. I an annoyed face at her and mumbled, "Sure. Whatever you want.."

I took mine off and sat it on the dining table. My dark purple hair was all messy, my mum got up and went to her room.

I sat next to Pump again. "Are you gonna take off your mask before my mum scolds you too?" I asked. "Uhm..Okay.." Pump talked, I barely hear him.

He had a tight grasp on his pumpkin mask. Pump took it off revealing his dark brown hair. It was very curly, it spread across his forehead. I noticed it puffed up a bit making it seem larger.

I giggled and messed with his hair. As much as it looked tangled it wasn't. It was extremely soft.

I glanced at him, making our eyes meet. Pump slapped my hand that was on his hair. He mumbled some words, I frowned at him.

My mum retured with a hair brush. "Before we go out I need to brush your hair Mister." She said.

She pulled a chair next to mine, "turn over please." She said. I nodded, I turned towards Pump giving my mum for access to my hair.

She placed the brush in her mouth and gently grabbed some hair that wasn't on my back. Her cold hands touched my neck, I laughed. "M-Mum your hands are cold!" I let out still laughing.

(Headcanon:Skid is very ticklish.)

My mum started to laugh too, after a while she calmed down. "Okay now I'm going to brush your hair." She runs the brush through my hair.

It got caught onto some knots. I'd usually say 'ow' my mum would always say "sorry' at it.

"Okaayy.." my mum said, she smiled confidently. "Done!" She put a mini mirror thing on my hand. "Take a look" my mum said.

I gasped, "I look so cuteee! Thanks mum!" I smile. "Hey Pump, Pump! Look!" I said pointing to my now smooth hair.

Pump took a look at it and said, "it's okay.." "Thank you!" I grinned at him. "What are we gonna do now?" I asked both my mum and Pump.

My mum hummed.
----------------------------------

Pump POV:

"Okay kids we're going to the mall!" Ms. Lila said. I turned to Skid, he look very excited. [This is so cheesy-] Skid's eyes were practically sparkling. I got distracted by it.

"Pump! Pump! Didn't you hear? We are going to the mall!" Skid was bouncing off the walls at this point. I nodded my head a little to hard. I started to feel dizzy but it soon faded away.

Ms. Lila giggled at us. She got her car keys and headed off outside. "Hurry up. I'll be waiting in the car." Ms. Lila closed the door.

Skid pushed me, "Come on!" He kept repeating that line. Skid used all his force to push me to the door. I started walking but Skid still didn't let go.

I groaned, "Skid stop pushing me! I can walk on my own.." I tried to say. "Okayy, but don't be slow!" He let out a little sigh.
---------------

"Alright seat belt. We don't want any accidents." Ms. Lila said putting hers on. I put mine on, I really wasn't bother by it.

Skid on the other hand, hated seat belts. Skid kicked his legs in a rapid speed. I guess he still is excited to go to the mall.

I glared out the window on my side. The mall wasn't far away from where Skid lived. But his mom always is overprotective and drives him there. I don't know if she even cares for me. She probably puts up with me because of Skid.

My thoughts were stopped by Skid tapping my shoulder. "Ay Pump, we are almost there." He said. I nodded, I didn't turn around to face him. I don't know why I didn't but I didn't.

Skid's mom parked the car in the tiny parking lot the mall provided. "Alright kids! Who is ready to have some spooky fun!" Ms. Lila said while unbuckling her seat belt. "Me! I am, and Pump is too!" Skid included me. I smiled at them.

I took off the seat belt and left the car. I shut the car door causing a thut noise.

Skid wrapped his arm around me. He began talking to his mom about what he wanted from the mall. Then Skid turned to me, "Do you also want a spooky plushie?" He asked.

I hummed, putting a finger to my chin. "If it's okay with Ms. Lila. I want a plushie too!" I smiled. Skid began to giggle.

Ms. Lila was watching us the entire time. She gave me a wink. (I swear if one of you say this is in a inappropriate matter I will block you.) I exchanged a small glance at her in a type of response.

We finally entered mall. The suddenly cold air made me shiver.
----------------------------------

Eat that!

Sorry this chapter was a little late!