RECAP Of The (Mario X Meggy) The Music Box REMASTERED

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

(Quick note: If you're reading this route first, do expect the other route recap being the exact SAME set up like this one.)

-Recap on (Mario X Meggy) The Music Box REMASTERED-

-Mario & Meggy Narrator-

Mario: Me & my girlfriend Meggy had finally arrived to the mansion. The Mansion spoken bout in rumors. Apparent, people who come visit this place vanish.

Meggy: Me & Red decide to check out the mansion to see what was causing people to vanish when they arrive. It took a while to get there, but man the rain never seem to stop all around the arena of the mansion which make it look gloomy. We weren't going to take long since we didn't think to bring some tools with us & did notice 2 figures after entering the mansion.

Mario: Upon our arrival, we had picked up a cursed music box. This music box held a woman named "Alice" & her best Male Inkling friend "Jace" trapped inside. waiting for the moment to strike...

Meggy: We weren't aware of the 2 spirits being trapped inside the music box at the beginning. While leaving the room where we found the music box, We sudden witness a red liquid an odd metallic smell coming from the wall saying "take the exit". There was a reason for that.

Mario: We tried to exit through the front door but the door had vanished. All windows, doors or vents were solid as steel or nonexistent.

Meggy: It was almost as if that the mansion isn't letting us go. So we decide to look around the mansion to see if there was any other way of getting out of here... But the investigation have quickly turn into a nightmare for us. 

Mario: After witnessing disturbing events in this place, it began to take a toll on our sanity. This when Alice & Jace had taken over us.

Meggy: The h-ll that we have gone through is like every corner is trying to killed us. Along the way, we found a photo of us in a library but with our face cover in shadow with the note saying that inside the chest is our hope & dream for escaping. We didn't know what it mean by that. The moment that red touched the book that was calling to him, that when Alice & Jace make there move.

Mario: During our breakdown. We met Riba, a man claiming to be investigating this home. He did not look like any current Mushroom Kingdom resident.

Meggy: We don't know what happened during the time me & red struggle to stop Alice & Jave from controlling our body. But everything did went black after calming down on Riba arm.

Mario: During that time, Luigi & Saiko had come along looking for us. It wasn't long until the curse began to eat away at their sanity as well. 

Meggy: Just like us witnessing so many disturbing event & secrets about the mansion while to the point of losing their mind.