Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All

Start from the beginning

"Huh?! What the hell are you talking about, you jerk?!" Asta shouted in annoyance. "At this rate, Captain Mereoleona-" he is interrupted by the crimson haired male grabbing his collar and glaring at him.

"It's not like we have a strategy. We'll just get killed if we go back!" Zora decided to enlighten him "You might not have felt how powerful they were, since you don't have any magic. Believe me, I don't want a damn royal saving my ass!" he snarled as he clicks his tongue in annoyance. "This is the best way for at least some of us survive. Don't you dare go wasting the captain's resolve like that, you little shrimp!" Zora shouted at him.

"Who gave her permission to sacrifice herself like that?!" Asta shouted which surprises Zora. "And I've just decided that all three of us are going to survive this together!"

"Give it a rest, you little shit " The crimson haired male let out an exasperated sigh. "Even in your black anti-magic form, you can't shake all five of those monsters." he explained and finally releasing Asta.

"Yeah, that's right! Besides, that form is drawn to huge magic, so it's not great at running away!" Asta responded.

"Well, if you know all that, don't brag about it!" Zora groaned, "What the hell are you gonna do?" 

"What I am gonna do..." He muttered under his breath "Oh, I know! Your magic!" He snapped his fingers. "That thing where you double the magic and it bounces it back!" Asta suggested which earn a questionable look from Zora "All five of them will launch spells at the same time! That's when we'll bounce their spell back at them!" The ash blond male explains.

"All five of them attack at once? Like anything that convenient will ever happen, you moron!" Zora huffed at the shrimps foolishness.

"But just doubling it won't be enough to throw them off!" Zora informed shaking his head before it finally hits him. His lips slowly grow into a smile at Asta's strange but good idea.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Picture Magic: Subterranean Giant's Iron Arm!" Lira, the elf who uses the body of Rill chanted while swinging his paintbrush. An enormous iron fist came up from the ground intending to throw a powerful punch towards Mereoleona. "I think you might have a hard time burning something this big. Don't you agree?" The picture magic elf chuckles.

Mereoleona engulfs her fist with her famous red hot flame and throws powerful punches towards the magic. Ryha uses his spatial magic to warp the iron fist behind the fearless Lioness allowing it to hit her.

The flame magic user clicked her tongue in annoyance from the attack she receives. It managed to graze her, her attacks were losing it's edge. Glancing up she saw the snow magic falling around the room.

"Snow Magic: Phantom Snow Box Garden..." The elf that possesses Fragil chanted. "I'm forcibly putting the sense of everyone in this space to sleep. Of course, I mean everyone other than us elves " she informed as Mereoleona narrows her eyes at her.

"You crafty little brat." The Vermillion female smirked at the crafty magic.

"You're rather skilled at using mana, even though you're human...But it's only a matter of time before you won't be able to move." The elf Fragil admitted.

A rumbling sound makes Mereoleona snap her head to Sortta, who was using his magic to raise a large boulder from the ground.

" You have some nerve attacking me, Sortta" Mereoleona narrow her eyes at him.

"My name is Selene, not Sortta! This dreaded male body isn't doing me any good, and your the most annoying women I've met!" She shouted. 

"Is that so?" The Vermillion scoffed. "Then I guess I don't need to hold back!" She launches multiple punches towards him but she was surprised at how his land magic was able to withstand the attack.