Chapter 54 - Lóng Mo Téng

Start from the beginning

The force on his hands and waist lightened up at the same time.

Su Ling moved his wrists up and down and said, "Let go." However, his mind was suddenly filled with a big crying emoticon (TwT).

Xian Mo Yu cried to its little partner sadly, "My son doesn't want me anymore. My daughter-in-law[1] is so bad. What’s wrong with me touching my son? Terrible!"

Lóng Mo Téng: "So stupid. Human Alpha is super possessive after marking their Omega, understand? Still don't let go? Are you going to split your son into half?"

Xian Mo Yu: "I won't hurt him, and I have proper control of my strength."

Su Ling didn’t know about the conversation between the two plants. So he was dumbfounded by the tearful expression in his head. He lightly pinched the root and comforted, "Don’t cry. It’s not like you can’t wrap around my hand in the future. Did you forget? You are still helping out with the research, and I still have something to do."

The roots let go of him and rubbed the back of his hand before retracting back to the vine’s side.

At the other side, Su Ling grabbed the hand around his waist and tilted his head. Then he asked with a smile, "Did you get jealous just now?"

Gu Liheng flipped the hand and covered it with his hand. He lowered his head and kissed Su Ling’s forehead, "You are mine."

"But you can’t be jealous of Xian Mo Yu?" Su Ling was amused.

Gu Liheng stared intently at Su Ling and said, "I have restrained myself already. I didn’t make a fuss about it tied around your wrist."

Hearing that make Su Ling raised his eyebrows. Is this the so-called Alpha's possessiveness? His eyes curved yup, and he used his fingers to draw on Gu Liheng’s palm, "En, I’m yours. See, you are holding me in your arms."

Gu Liheng's expression relaxed, and his hands tightened his hold.

"Su Ling," Ye Lei shouted at the door. He looked inside and tried to put one foot in. Seeing that no roots were blocking him, he immediately walked in and asked, "Do you know what's going on? I was stopped by Xian Mo Yu when I want to come in earlier."

Su Ling promised Xian Mo Yu that he won’t tell other people, so he lied, "I don't know, but it should be fine. It looked very happy."

Ye Lei looked at Xian Mo Yu and the vines on it in confusion.

At this moment, Director Li's voice could be heard approaching, "Did something happen last night?" Just as she finished her words, Director Li walked in.

Ye Lei glanced at Su Ling and said, "Doctor Ni An and the military were here yesterday."

"I know this," Director Li said and continued, “it has been reported in the news, and netizens are all guessing whether the association has discovered any rare spiritual plant." She shrugged, "I'm talking about another thing. It’s the big tree in front of the office building, isn't there always parasitic vines on top? The vines are gone this morning. Since you guys stayed here last night, you might know what's going on?"

Ye Lei has been working in the association for several years and is very familiar with the big tree. He was taken aback when he heard the words, "Gone?"

Director Li nodded, "This is really weird. It's like it just vanished into thin air. Such a large vine and it has been on the tree for more than ten years. Now it simply disappears without a sign."

"Also, it's not any precious species of plant. The association has them everywhere, so even if someone wants it, they won’t waste energy to get to the top of the big tree just for the vines. The strangest thing is that there is no trace of human activity."