Chapter 50 - Effectiveness

Start from the beginning

Except for Ye Lei and Old Third, the others all walked out. Some team members joked, "Group leader, don't be afraid. If he dares to mess around, we'll rush over and beat him right away."

The man they called Old Third threw a kick in the air, "Fxck off, my self-control is super strong. Otherwise, why do you think the team leader asked me to test his theory?"

The man laughed and closed the door after going out.

In the next room, no one sat down. Everyone stood there looking at the holographic screen that was as large as the wall. Su Ling and Gu Liheng stood at the front, while the rest stood at the door, seemingly ready to rush to Room 1 at any time. In the holographic screen, Ye Lei said to Old Third while taking off his isolator, "Take off yours."

Old Third did as what he told.

The people in front of the holographic screen were all staring at the screen. Five minutes later, Ye Lei and Old Third are still standing face to face, but no one is blushing or getting soft at the feet, just like when they have their isolator on.

"I watched the team leader’s assessment before this. His pheromone was very attractive, it doesn't make sense."

"Uh...Is there a problem with Old Third?"

"Impossible, Old Third went directly to the bathroom after watching the team leader's assessment last time."

After another five minutes, Ye Lei faced the camera and beckoned them.

When Su Ling saw this, they all moved to the next door.

Both Ye Lei and Old Third has re-attached their isolator, and the ventilation equipment is in operation. But some of the sweet smell of an Omega pheromone and strong Alpha pheromone still remains in the air.

Gu Liheng took Su Ling's hand and looked at his expression.

Taken aback, Su Ling soon reacted and laughed, "I’m not affected."

The other team members were surprised as well as they said, "I am not affected either."

"It feels so strange. I can smell the team leader’s pheromone, but my emotion is very stable.

Ye Lei held down his excitement and tried to calm his tone, "This should be the effect of Xian Mo Yu's fragrance, which blurs the feeling, but does not affect the reality."

"It is equivalent to that AO can still smell the other party's pheromone, but it blurs the emotional changes brought by the pheromone while keeping the mind sober."

Su Ling's eyes lit up and looked at Gu Liheng, "In this case, we can stay together in the future, and it will be fine even if we don't attach our isolator!"

Gu Liheng nodded and said, "However, it is still uncertain whether the scent is useful for AO who are already affected, and whether the effectiveness stays the same for AO with high compatibility rate."

A team member voiced out, "Oh yeah, Old Third has the lowest compatibility rate with the team leader."

"Haha, it turns out that the team leader chose Old Third for this reason."

Ye Lei turned to glance at the man, and when they settled down, he said, "President Gu is right, but there is no way to test it today. We will go into the details, and it will be tested three days later."

"No matter what the result is, this effect is already very magical," Ye Lei made a fist. "In the future, AO may be able to fall in love without the isolator, just like a normal Beta, without being affected by their instinct."

"That's great. I have a friend where the person he like has a low compatibility rate with him. Later, another person with a high compatibility rate chased after him. After drinking, he was affected by their pheromones, and he couldn't control himself, ending up having a relationship with that person. It is still a big mess at his side."