Dream/Nightmare

"L-Luke??" Annabeth stammered. Luke stood in the door frame of her cabin.

"I'm back." he said. Annabeth was completely bewildered. He stepped in the cabin. He got closer to her and held her in his arms. "You're shaking." he say. She looks at him.

"Well, yes. Luke you were dead!" she stammered. Luke smiles at her.

"Yeah, but I'm back now." he answers gently. She looked at her feet.

"Luke I missed you too, but you're a little too close. Please let me go I-" he shushes her by putting his finger on her lips. She goes silent as she looks at him.

"Tell me the truth." he whispers. She goes stiff for a second then kisses him. Just then Percy came in.

"Hey Anna-" he looks from Luke to Annabeth and sees that they are kissing each other. He turns and leaves the cabin without saying another word.

"Wait! Percy, wait!" she screams as she runs after him. She grabs his shoulder.

"Get off me!" he growls. He didn't even turn to look at her.

"Percy! Percy it's not what you think! I can explain!" she cries, grabbing his shoulder again. This time he did turn to face her.

"You can't tell me that what I saw was you and Luke kissing! Am I right?" he shouts right in her face. Annabeth stammers then nods. Percy looks at the ground. He then pulls out a small blue box. He opens it and looks at it for a while not saying anything. Percy looks at Annabeth, who was covering her mouth trying to stifle a sob. Tears start to fall from his eyes. he drops the box with the ring in it and leaves. Leaves hoping to never come back...