" See your bade papa is getting jealous from us. "

" Why I will get jealous?? " Shivaay narrowed his eyes.

" It is written all over on  your face shivaay accept it  "

" When I am not why I will" no one can win from him. I soaked my head. Start feeding Ishaan.  Ishaan told whatever he seen on the way in his language with doing actions. He was looking so cute.

After that we decide to head back as whether is becoming bad.We are heading back when shivaay stopped me.

" Anika stop at the side I have to take the call. " I stopped at the corner.

" What the hell is wrong with you Mishra why have been you telling me important things at last moment. " Came shivaay Stern voice. Poor Mishra jii he has to listen Shivaay scolding now and then.

" What will I do of your sorry now "
He just slam his feet to Tyre. Now looking very pissed off.

" Listen to me carefully Mishra. Book the ticket for the first flight tomorrow. Check all the paperwork. Presentation I will handle. Not a single mistake I want. Also schedule a meeting with members who are working with us. I want everything perfect make sure of that. " All Joly mood  happiness left the moment I heard him. I just hoping that  I heard something wrong.

He just throw his Bluetooth standing their massaging his temple with one hand other busy with mobile. Clearly he is looking tensed. I moved towards him keep my hand on his shoulder.

" Shivaay what happened?? "

" I have to leave tomorrow early in morning. " Automatically my hand slipped.

" But why suddenly??" I asked with heavy heart. I am just not ready for this. We were leaving day after the tomorrow. It's just a matter of one day but then why I am feeling like this.
Anika you need to control yourself.

" I told you about the project right the one for attacks are happening. So they want to complete this process as soon as possible. So their is final meeting are kept day after tomorrow. This is the most important project for Oberoi industry. "

" You will definitely get this deal Shivaay. You are working on this from so long. "

" I don't know. " he mumbled.

"What happened why you are standing here ??" Om and gauri came.

" Nothing important call.  Let's go. "

I started to drive again. Their is sudden heaviness I am feeling. Just fews hours Shivaay is here. And don't know next when we are going to meet. I wish I could spent this last few hours with him. But for now his work is important. It was one of his dream project. I just wish his all dreams come true. Rest of the journey both didn't say anything.

Finally we reached back farmhouse. It's already near the dinner time.  Elders were sitting in living room.

" I want to tell something " shivaay announced.

" What happened?? Shivaay "

" I am leaving back to Mumbai tomorrow morning. "