𝐕 | 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

"Did you all seriously thought I will never learn about it?" He yelled at them and all of them flinched back.

"Sir, we-"
"Don't you dare blab another excuse." Rajveer started but was cut off too.
"I just want a yes or no as answers. Did you or did you not spread the rumor about the ghost?" He asked and the group nodded.

"Were you the ones who damaged the white boards of the economics classroom?" Ahaan asked further on and they nodded again.

"Have you or have you not been pranking Kainaat since the day she came here?" He asked the last question and the group's jaws clenched. They looked at each other, one thought common in their minds.

She snitched. Kainaat told about them. That's why she was smiling.

"Did you or did you not prank the kid?!" Ahaan yelled loudly when he didn't receive any reply. He slammed his palm on the table in anger when he saw all of them nod. None of them uttered a word, knowing it will only piss him off more.
"Re arrange the library. And if it's not done until tonight, forget about going home this weekend. Also, your faction will be the last one to select team members. I'm cancelling the list you sent to me." Ahaan said and Samaira along with Ashrut opened their mouth to argue but their friends stopped them.

"That's all. Get out of here before a extend your punishment anymore." He said and all of them nodded before walking out of the office. They walked towards the library, their faces hardened up in scowls.
"That snitch! She had to ruin everything!" Samaira yelled the moment they entered the quiet library.

"Out! All of you, get the hell out!" Rudraksh yelled when he saw some kids lingering in there.

"Rudy, calm down. You too Sammy." Lavanya said in a soft tone.
"Shut up Lavi! If it wasn't for you and your generosity, we would've already managed to make her leave!" Samaira yelled and Lavanya frowned, a hurt expression on her face.
"Don't yell at her! It's not her fault. Blame yourself and your fucking ego." Rajveer yelled back at his sister.

"Well not every one can be Mr. Perfect like you now can they?" Rudraksh gritted out and Rajveer narrowed his eyes.

"You know what Rudy? Screw you. Lavi and I are gonna work the east, you all take west and do whatever the fuck you want." Rajveer replied, grabbing Lavanya's hand before taking her to the opposite side.
"You both do know that they are right, right?" Rudransh asked and his twin and friend turned to face him.

"I don't even remember why we're after her. All she did was stood up for herself. Guys don't you think we should let it go by now? We already pissed off chachu, if it reaches our homes, you all know what will happen." Ashrut reasoned and his three hotheaded friends gave him glares.
"You three know he's right. Does your ego matters to you that much that you're willing to fight family for it?" Rudransh asked with pursed him and shook his head when his twin turned his face away.

"I got my answer, when you finally realize yours, come back to us. We'll be there." Rudransh said and grabbed Ashrut's hand, dragging him towards Rajveer and Lavanya. The four of them smiled at each other while the other three sighed at their friends.
"They are too naive." Reeva said, staring at them with pursed lips.
"They are too egoistic." Lavanya said, staring back at the others.
"I just hope they leave Kainaat alone. We really don't want her among the mess." Ashrut said, staring out of the window.

The others too diverted their attention outwards, their eyes pausing on Kainaat who was as usual, running around the campus in hurry.
They looked back at each other and went back to arranging the shelves passing occasional glances to the other three.