On the floor

Normal text- Ava
Bold text- Connor
Italics- other operating attendiez

Ava
I grabbed my jacket and sprinted down to the OR to help Dr Rhodes. I scrubbed in and entered the room. What have we got Rhodes, I asked him.

Ava where the hell have you been, I needed you twenty minutes ago. I didn't know what to say. Come on Ava get your act together, I need you to be there when page you. I was helping with a patient in the ED, I managed to stutter out. The OR is your first priority and you should have sent someone to tell me that you were caught up.

Connor he isn't breathing (the machines start beeping all at once.) Ava grab the paddles. I grabbed the paddles and began to place either side of his heart. Clear. Clear. No pulse. Again- Ava. Charge to 200- clear. Clear. I have I pulse, get him stable.

As Dr Rhodes moved around me I could feel my vision going blurry and I room started to sway. The paddles clatters to the ground and I shortly followed.

(A/n there isn't gonna be much POV switches but this one is important for the story line)

Sarah 's pov

What have we got? Female 27 unfocused, hyperventilating and refusing to be given an IV. Okay Reese, Manning take her to treatment 6.

We managed to convince her to have an IV and she had calmed down. I left the room with Natalie and we ordered the patient labs. I still think this is a phyic case, I whispered to Natalie. I asked her to page Dr Charles and then I walked over to the doctor's lounge to make myself a needed cup of coffee.

Moment later I was interrupted by my patient running through the doctors lounge and into the doctors cubicals. Natalie followed close after, wheezing and trying to catch her breath. I got this, I told her and I quickly approached the girls toilets.

I heard screaming and crying coming from the the middle cubical. Hi, I'm Dr Reese, I'm here to help you, I slowly said. She yelled that she didn't want my fucking help and I heard clattering coming from the stall. I pushed the door open and she was bashing her head against the wall. I quickly grabbed her hands after she through a sharp object at my head. Blood trickled down my head as I yelled for Dr Manning to help me. She struggled and squirmed in my arms.

I heard Natalie, Maggie and April come in and in a flash the girl was kicking and being taken away from me. She kicked the bin with her foot and the contents tipped onto the floor. A loud clatter was heard and then nothing.
All of a sudden she broke down into sobs and broke away from the nurses grasps. I held my arm out and she cried into my chest.

I got this guys I told them. As I was comforting her I saw out of the corner of my eye a pregnancy test laying on the floor. It was positive. I started thinking about who's it could be. But in the meantime I was pulled away from my thoughts by a gentle snore. So I picked her up and took her out the bathroom and back into the trauma room.

I went back to Natalie and told her to give the case to Dr Charles. She then took me to trauma 3 to deal with my head injury.