There should be a way, right ☺

"Who are you and what are you doing in my son's room".

Tay turned around and saw four lady they were in their late 40s everyone resembled one of the members of newwie's group.

" Um hello mam actually I am newwie's best friend  . Tay tawan".

"Oh are you his college friend ".

Tay nodded his head.

" Oh my god , why are you standing dear sit down na. Now we will be leaving cause I think you look like you need to talk to him ".

" Ah thank you mam".

Newwie's mom just nodded and all of them went outside leaving only Tay beside his beloved.

"Ai hin wake up fast na. I want to hug as a human not as a ghost, I want to say my feeling to you, also I want to take you on different dates too".

Tay caressed his hin's hand but there was no effect one him. But suddenly the ward's door opened revealing a beautiful young mam.

"Hi my name is earth. And i am newwie's guardian angel ".

Tay thought that this man is a fake so he wanted to scold him but suddenly the man started to laugh.

" I know Tay that you think, I am fake but trust me newwie also know me. Especially his ghost".

"What how do you know him and what do you want".

" You really want him to wake up huh".

Tay hesitantly nodded even though he still sour about the man.

"Then there is a way, but before I tell you that why do you want him to wake up though".

" Well the first reason everyone misses him , I miss him now that i know I love him, I just can't let him go. I want him to feel the warmth of a body, I want him to hold my hand and many more".

"Ok ok well there is a way to it but it has consequences ".

Newwie's mom came in the room and saw Tay looking at newwie.

" Sweetie do you want anything or do you want to sleep, cause you look tired ".

" Oh no mam actually I am now leaving to my home as my parents called ".

" Oh ok sweetie you can come back any time ok na. By the way if you are friend to newwie you should be a friend to our win, gulf and krist right".

"Ah yes mam I am now going to see them
and then go".

" Ok sweetie ".

Tay saw all the three of them and now it was almost night time. So he took a flight and went to chanagun. He was crying and no one noticed it. He is just soooo tired of all this. He just wants newwie with him alive holding his hand, going on dates, kissing and cuddling.

Author::
This is a short chapter but trust me next one will be a bigger one also the ending is very near and also another taynew book will be uploading very soo. Love ya all.