Tay Im here, for you. 😊

Tay was hit by jin jira, she and the guy heard noises and saw Tay. Now what will Tay do? Does he have someone to rescue him? Well keep reading.

With mewgulf::

"Mew " Gulf called. When Mew turned he saw a pouting  Gulf, he looked like a little kid and his heart was racing. He just wanted to kiss it. 'Stop Mew this is not the time for it' and he shook his head.
"Uh yes - yes tell me Gulf. What do you want".
"I want that" Gulf poited towards something and it was a ice cream.
"But Gulf  we have a mission now".
" Ok but while coming buy me one ok na".
"Ok I will buy you two, now let's go".
Gulf nodded at him and they started walking again.
They reach thanya's house very fast, Mew put on his mask  and started going in to her house with the front door.

Knock, knock.
" Who is it"
She opened the door and was surprised as she saw the one who saved her life.
"Uh You were the one that saved my life isn't it".
Mew nodded. Note that he is covered with a mask, all black clothes and cap.
" Oh please come in ".
" Ms thanya do you know someone named Thirat".
"Uh Thirat ni i dont know anyone by that name".
" Please think and say thanya it is important ".
" Oh yes- uh yes I know him, he was my classmate when I was studying in this village's school. But why do you need this information ".
" The one who attacked you yesterday was Thirat itself thanya".
"What - thirat but why. I didn't do anything to him".
" You know something thanya, please tell me it would save all these villagers life".
"Fine I will tell you, just wait a minute here. I have something for the proof too".
Thanya went up and gulf followed her.
She took a big box and came down.
" I think this is the whole reason to why they did to me yesterday " .
Mew opened the box and saw everything.

With Tay::
I opened my eyes and felt a very sharp pain in my head. I was tied up in a very dar roon with only a bulb which is the only source of light. Ahhhhhh that bitch i will kill her
Fuck my face is burning.
"Heyyyyyy is someone there ".
Tay was screaming to trigger anyone outside and he successfully did. Someone came in or mostly marching in and gave a big slap on Tay's face .
" Shut the fuck up you bitch, next time you scream like this I am going to kill you just like that".
" Huh me a bitch oh please. The one who is the bitch is you I can bet that i am more handsome than you".
"Ohhhhh you useless piece of shit. I am gonna kill you".
He was going to slap tay again but the door was again opened by jin jira.
"Pat stop he needs to be alive".
" Yea but not for a long time. I will make sure he will die with my own hands".
"Oh so you are infamous Pat naraput".
Pat suddenly laughed at him and tay was confused. Pat removed his mask still laughing like a stupid.
" Oh god listen I am telling you this because you will be dying very soon. So my name is not Pat naraput it's pat chirathoom ".
" You are the son of".
"I know I am the son of the famous doctor chirathoom ".
" No you are the son of a bitch hahahhahaa"
Pat gave him a last punch and jin jira stopped it before pat losses his control.
The door opens again and in came chirathoom and supanot.
"Oh this is that bitch who is stalking us huh"  Chirathoom beamed with anger.
"Now quickly tell us where have you hidden all the evidence which you have collected ".
" What evidence I don't collect evidences. I'm just a photographer ".
" Stop lying you are a police officer and you have come to investigate the whole thing going on here which you will never can do it ".
" I'm not lying I don't know what you're talking about ".
" Fine you have gone this far na I will go more far than you. Pat where is his partners and where is he staying".
"He is staying at where those repoters were staying before at that house  and his partners are missing also when I went to his house today nothing was there. No furniture nothing".
" Whattttt".
Tay was shocked at this and so was everyone in that room.
"What are you talking about".
" Yes sir supanot nothing is there in that house. It is completely empty".