Guardian angel, wowww. 🧚‍♀️

Mew, singto and bright took an unconscious Tay to home.  Mew brought tay home layed him on his bed,he wanted to call the police but newwie stopped him as he told him that gulf could treat him as gulf is had learnt some medical things when he was in his  college. Guld agreed and went near tay to check him. After a small but breif check up he turned to everyone.

"He is just unconscious as he was very tired after a good amount of sleep let's give him water and food and after that we can give him a dolo and he will be fine ".

After 2 hours (I'm hurrying this because I'm lazy) ::

Tay woke up after a long 2 hours and saw he is in his room so he goes downstairs and sees everyone is in the living room.

" Oh my Tay you woke up" screamed singto and everybody turned their heads towards him and he just nodded and sat beside Bright in the long couch.

"So Tay are you ok, do you have any pain in your back of the head" Mew asked.
"Yes I have pain but it is minor so dont worry oh by the way how did you get there".

"We brought you here as you were unconscious from the hit"bright told.
" So they are arrested right now "
"Mhmmm".
" Ok newwie come upstairs I need to talk to you about something. Oh and does the cheif know about this".

"Yes he knows Tay, in fact he is actually coming tomorrow here".
" Ok"
He went upstairs and newwie followed him.

"Mew are you forgetting something" Gulf asked.

"Uhmm no I don't think so" Gulf was angered and an angry Gulf is very scary so he stormed out to go to his room.
Bright and singto stiffeled their laughs seeing men's pale face.

"Oh shit I forgot oh my god I'm going bye and stop your stupid laughs"

Mew ran out as he remembered that he forgot to bring gulf his favorite ice cream. And don't worry he knows which flavor he should get for gulf.

With taynew::
Tay and sat on tay's bed , it was very silent at first few minutes but then tay started to talk.

"Hin first of all thank you for saving me ".
" It's ok te we are friends right that's why I had to save you".

Tay heart broke when newwie said they were only Friends. Yes tay has gotten a very big fat crush on newwie and he decided that he would confess his love after the mission but now he thinks there is no chance. Hell no the author hates sad endings and break ups so don't worry tay will get his love. Also back to the book now.

Though tay's heart is broken now but be quickly composed himself. And not only Tay was heart broken but newwie was too heart broken . Yes newwie is also in love with tay but is really shy to admit it as he doesn't know that tay likes him or not kr mainly if he is gay Or not .

"Uh ok Tay  what do you want to talk about" When newwie pronounced his name correctly tay was even more heart broken cause newwie looked super cute while calling his name incorrectly but now he thinks that newwie is not really in love with him or he doesn't even like him. Oh you stupid tay.

"Oh hin where were you when I was getting hit by jin jira? I didn't see you there hin. It was as if you were disappeared for some time and then you came back and then saved me. Where were you hin? "

"Uh Tay if I say where I was then you might think I am mad".

" It's ok hin I will not think your mad and all. Please tell me where were you ".

" Ok so I was in some other world I think. I was teleported by my guardian angel ".

" Hih a guardian angel. Who is that" Tay titled his head and was looking like a small child, newwie wanted to laugh but he held it in.