Where are we? How did we come here?

When Tay and the other woke up they immediately went out of their bedroom. Bright was the last one to reach the living room. It was silent for a couple of seconds when Singto tried to talk.
"So did you all got the dream" And to that everyone nodded.
"Ok so-
Tay was about to say something but was cut off by many knocks on there door.
When they opened the door it was the man that had given them the house key.
" Oh Mr Pete, sorry to distrub you at the early morning but our town's Mayor who was recently appointed is having a party at his house. Please join us. Here this is the invitation ".
Mew took it from him and saw it.
" Oh we will certainly come. And by the way you have helped us so much and we didn't even got your name".
"Oh no it's fine, it happens. Well my name Thirat ".
All were shocked but didn't show it. Thirat went outside after saying that and Mew closed the door.
" What the fuck was that".
"So he is Thirat. Sing did chief send the details of them".
" I will check Tay give me a min".
Tay nodded and sing went to his bedroom to bring his laptop to the living room.
"Yes Tay the cheif has sent me something".
" Thirat is 33 years old, he no lover, he was raised by sunapot the commissioner, he studied at rain high school and to complete his college in pharmacy he went to London go study there. And about two years he returned here at chanagun ".
" So basically he is like a loyal dog to sunapot" Singto nodded when bright asked that question.
"Wait a minute which school name did you say were he studies at".
" Uhm rain public high school. Why Tay? Is something wrong".
"There is everything wrong here. If he was a student there, it means he knows every pattern of that school. He basically knows everyone there too".
" Ok so you are telling that, Thirat that man must be hiding something there".
Tay nodded at it .
"Bright I need you to look into that school's blueprint. Then tomorrow we will go to that school to take some pictures but we will carefully see more places of that school. You all understand".
When everyone nodded singto continued.
" Ok moving on Thanya is 22 years old, she had a relationship with Pran, she is the teacher in rain public school aka the only school in chanagun, oh and her parents died when she was 17 due to accident and her sister is jin jira who owns the only spa in chanagun ".
" What about jin jira ".
" Jin jira is 28 years old, she is the ex of Pran but she is happy for her sister or maybe, the spa she owns is her own, she studied in Thailand central university and went back just four years ago to start her own business ".
" Ok so what are your opinions in this".
Tay asked everyone.
"I think jin jira must have connections with the commissioner and the village head ".
" Yes even I think so too. Ok but did you all have a dream were you all are in someone's home".
When Tay asked this everyone nodded their head.
"And did you all see those researchers too".
To which again all nodded.
" But how was that possible, how did we just teleported in our sleep to a different kind of world".
"We know that".
Tay and his team turned to see were the  voice was  coming and they saw newwie's gang but they were different. They were transparent, but still they could see them. They stood up in shock as they saw them coming towards them.
" What the hell? How -you
"We also don't know how we are like this. But yesterday night we were all in a scenario".
New told them.
" What? What's a scenario ".
" A scenario is were we imagine things like new world, new habits and other things. But some people who maybe mentally unstable will be in these scenarios ".
" Excuse me we are not mentally unstable. We are very fine ".
Bright puffed his collar to which Win facepalmed himself.
" You idiot  he is telling that we have some how travelled to a scene that has happened or will happen in future".
"So that scene what we saw in that living room will happen ".
All nodded.
" And we have to stop that ".
All looked at gulf and he got flustered but didn't show it.
" I mean we are here to protect this town's people right so it is our duty to do it".
"Fine but we need a correct plan to do it".
" Ok i know what to do. Bright and win you go and keep an on Thanya and Mew and gulf you go keep an eye on Pran and sing and kit you both will be going to keep an eye on jin jira ".
" But P why jin jira ".
" Because I think that she maybe the cause of this upcoming argument so I want you both to keep an eye on her without getting caught ok na".
All nodded and Tay's gang went to change and shower to get ready for the mission. And as for Tay he remained with newwie in the living room.
"So what will we be doing".
" We are going to sit here and try to hack all the cameras which is at the spa of jin jira ".
" But why though ".
" Maybe we may get something ".
" Oh ok".
Tay went to his room to get his laptop and came to the living room to hack.
After some time everyone had come to living room , ready to leave.
"Ok Tay and New we will be leaving".
" Wait Bright wear this microphone and a camera. From this we can also head what they are speaking. You too Mew and sing, wear this".
Tay gave them a microphone and a small button like camera just for safety and also to listen what will they speak.
"Ok so everyone ready. Ok now be careful ok na".
All of them nodded and went out with the ghosts. Tay closed his door and went to the living room to only see newwie seeing his laptop.
" What happened Newwie you ok".
"Aren't you all afraid of us. You were afraid right when you saw us, now what happened".
" Actually I know that you are here for justice and not to harm any of us. Yes at first we were scared of you all but when we saw your real intentions we are not scared. And also isn't it great that we can see you, you can help us to solve this case and we can help you to get back to your original form".
"But Tay what if we are already dead. How can you bring back the dead".
" Wait you don't remember what happened before you were dead or maybe unconscious or something like that".
"No it was like I had woken up from a deep slumber and I only know my name and I have my brothers  that's all I remember'.
" Hmm like you don't remember anything about your parents and all".
New shook his head as no.
"Ok let's not talk about this now. First we will have to hack the cameras come on Te".
" Huh what did you call me".
"Uh Te ".
" How did you know my name- wait you have been living in this house all this time".
And New shakes his head as a Yes ..