Chapter 65:赵兰 ( Zhao Lan)

The next day, Zhong Ziqi took Zhao Xue Mei and the rest to the town early in the morning. Originally Zhong Ziqi wanted to walk there, but unexpectedly Zhao family's of Second Uncle Zhao, specially, drove his carriage to send these several people to the town.

"It's still thanks to Lingzi, otherwise we would have had to walk!" Zhao Xue Mei said jokingly!

Zhong Ziqi and Liu Mei Feng also nodded in agreement.

Qian Ling smiled shyly, he had always been a person with few words and could only laugh when he encountered such a situation! He didn't know what to say.

Zhong Ziqi turned left and right, kidnapped and led the three of them straight to the small courtyard.

"Qi Ge'er, this... Isn't your shop on the south side?" Zhao Xue Mei asked, puzzled. He had been to Zhong Ziqi,Zhao Amu's small shop, but it was not here, this place is a little to the north.

"I bought this separately. It's for another purpose." Zhong Ziqi said, didn't realise a bit,how shocking his words were to others!

"Your family bought this?"

Liu Mei Feng cried out in surprise, even Zhao Xue Mei and the 'reticent' Lingzi looked astonished. How much money must this have cost ah!

Buying a house in the town was something that many people couldn't even dream of. If at first they thought that Zhong Ziqi and Zhao Zheng'an had made a lot of money, now they have disproved that idea. It wasn't 'quite a lot',but the earned money was definitely a lot'!

This hundred taels of house, bought at the drop of a hat, really let people 'intimidate at the first glance'.

[望而生畏 wàng ér shēng wèi

intimidate at the first glance (idiom); awe-inspiring / terrifying / overwhelming]

"Old house, not worth a lot of money!"

Zhong Ziqi smiled indifferently.

The three people who were following behind Zhong Ziqi looked at each other. They all saw the look of surprise, envy, awe, etc. in each other's eyes.

After the renovation, the house had two doors. One of the doors was for the office and the other one was on the left side where the door to the workplace was. Zhong Ziqi made two large strong locks to secure the doors.The doors were locked securely to prevent people from entering when they were not there!

Zhong Ziqi opened the locks and hung it aside: "Come in first! You guys get familiar with this place first while I go and boil some hot water."

After half an hour in the carriage, everyone's faces were red with cold!

Zhao Xue Mei and the others looked at the three stoves and the decorative items of the house, wondering what Zhong Ziqi wanted.

By the time Zhong Ziqi had poured the boiled water for the three of them to warm their body up. Only then did Zhong Ziqi unhurriedly take out a few sheets of paper and hand it to the three.

Liu Mei Feng and Ling Zi looked at him in confusion, failing to understand the reason why.

It was Zhao Xue Mei who could read a few words, stumble along while reading it out.

"From this day forward, the skill that Zhao Xue Mei has learned here at Zhong Ziqi shall not be passed on to others without permission.Do not privately-owned....No unauthorized sale to the public. Must not divulge the cooking recipe ....Otherwise pay 100 taels silver of compensation! If there are any unforeseen circumstances, it may be decided according to the circumstances...."