"I just want to see how long it will take for Isa to figure out that I was under his bed" Elia said pouting too. The teens were using the adult's weaknesses. Their puppy eyes and pouting

"No. I won't fall for it anymore. Isaac, you go to your father. Eliana, you go to your parents. You both aren't allowed to be seen with just the two of you for this whole week and your parents in charge will sort you" Andrea said separating the teens

Elia and Isaac just furrowed their eyebrow

"What about you?" Elia and Isaac ask in unison

"I have to sort your parents to make sure they won't fall for your puppy face" Andrea exclaimed.

The other adults stifle a laugh from each other seeing the teens being separated. Lizzie and Seb were trying to hold back their laughter too seeing this side of their daughter being goofy and careless, acting like a teenager.

"Right. Now let's go to dinner" Scarlett said, smiling and shaking her head.

They love watching this side of Elia that they never know of.

They eat their dinner and talk some more with each other about today's event, joking around and then the kids including Isaac and Elia off to bed after their night talk with everyone due to exhaustion and Elia pain relief meds that made her drowsy all the time.

So, it's time for the adults to have some adult time including the wine.

-/-

At 4 am, Elia awakened with immense pain from her arm and her ribs. This must've been because she's still in recovery and she was laying under Isaac's bed for a prank before dinner. She wasn't comfortable at all. She's tossing left and right trying to find the comfort position, ignoring the pain. But when she couldn't take it anymore, the tears streamed down on her face quickly. Elia then looks for her pain meds at her bedside because usually there's where Lizzie puts it in case she needs it like in this situation.

Elia uses all of her energy finding the pain meds but still nowhere to be found. She didn't know whether it was because she was in so much pain that she couldn't focus on searching for it or the meds were not really there. Elia gets up from her bed slowly and in pain. Elia makes her way to her parent's bedroom sniffling with tears.

She slowly opens the door and when she looks into the room properly, the sight is not comfortable for her to look at all. she could see her parents' shirts and pjs scattered around the floor. Okay, well, not a good time to walk in like this Eliana, she mentally scolds herself. Lucky for her they were asleep and their bodies were covered with the duvet. Or not, she'll be more scarce. Eliana doesn't wanna deal with them for now. so, she makes her way to Isaac then. hoping he could help her.

When she arrives at Isaac room, she didn't even knock, she just opens the door

"Isa, Isa" Elia said, trying to wake him up. Isaac slowly open his eyes and immediately sits up when he sees Elia were crying

"Lia?! What's wrong?!" Isaac asks worriedly and panicking

"My arms hurt so bad. I can't find my meds" Elia said crying

"Well did you look at your parents' room? Maybe it's with Lizzie" Isaac replied

"I did look at my parents' room but I was scarce at the sight of the bedroom right now. the pictures of their underwear, their pjs on the floor. I can't get rid of it" Elia said in joking tones but she can't hold the tones any longer because the pain keeps getting stronger. She groans in exchange making Isaac more panic

"Okay, SHIT LIA. Okay calm down Isaac, don't panic" Isaac said pacing back and forth, already standing up

"Okay stay here, I'll look at your room" and Isaac was gone in the blink of an eye to Elia's room looking for her pain meds.

Isaac spends 20 minutes searching for pain meds around her room but he didn't find it. He then walks back into his room and Elia's not crying anymore, just sniffed. Isaac could see the pain she was trying to hold back. His heart feels shattered at the sight of Elia trying to swallow the pain she's endured right now.

He wants to knock at Lizzie and Sebastian's room but he doesn't wanna be scarce too. He had enough with his parents.

"Lia, does it hurt anywhere anymore?" Isa asks sitting in front of her to have a good look whether she's lying or not.

"It wasn't as bad as 20 minutes ago. It still hurts but it's bearable" Elia answered in whispers

Isaac didn't know what to do but then there's only one thing that crossed his mind. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Another day, another chapter for you folks <3 There's some bit angst at the end and the next chapter. And some bit more shit number 5? We're in shit number 5 right? I lost count HAHAHA. Oooh! Tomorrow is our Mama Lizzie birthday <3 

Isa and Lia pranking each other turns out to be pranking everyone! So cute and so happy! 

So, as usual hope you guys have wonderful day/night wherever you guys are and I love you so much!!!! 

Lots of love guys <3