——

“Not hungry?” Bellamy asks, as he sits next to me, and in front of us sit Jasper and Monty, who were in deep conversation themselves. “Nah,” I say and he pouts. Lunch drags on, and all four of us end up talking about halloween, even though it was a month and a half away. Half way through lunch, hunger starts to question my stomach, but I’d already denied the three times Bellamy had offered to share his food, and I was to proud to get my own. 

——

Bellamy P.o.v

The rest of the day goes by quite quickly. When I get to my locker at the dismissal bell, I check my phone. 

Ditched french, went home early. -Murphy I rolled my eyes in frustration. Did he not understand that he couldn’t just leave whenever he wanted? I sigh, and walk home. About a block away, I see Jake walking with a girl on the other sidewalk. I lift an eyebrow. Wasn’t he “in love with Murphy”? I think to myself and laugh internally. I then see that he notices me, and quickly pulls her in, making out with her. My breath hitches, and I feel automatically bad for the poor girl. Did he really think that this was one of those situations where he could get him by making him jealous? I feel so bad for the poor girl that I walk over, and tap her on the shoulder, she blushes, pulling away and I give her a genuine smile. “Sorry to interrupt. You seem like a nice girl, but this guy’s a total jackass. You can do much better.” I say and she furrows her brow, looking at Jake. “What’s he talking about?” she asks, placing a hand her hip. He stutters to speak, and I wink at her and leave them to sort it out. I wasn’t going to let this jerk use this girl.I walk back and into the house. “Mom?” I ask, seeing that she’s alone in the living room. “Hm?” she questions, looking up from her iPad and I sit down on the couch. “So there’s this guy,” I start and her eyes widen. “Nono.” I shout, and she relaxes. I lightly laugh. “There’s this guy who won’t stop following Murphy, and it’s getting weird. It’s as if he thinks he’s his boyfriend.” I say scrunching my face. “Has he talked to him?” she asks, and I nod. She sighs, “Well, the best thing you can do is wait it out. It’s just a crush. This boy will get over it.” she says shrugging and I make a pained emotion. “You don’t get it. It’s like an obsession…” I tell her, trailing of and she sucks her teeth. “You two can deal with it. You’ve been through worse.” she says and I scoff. She didn’t know the half of it. 

I sigh, and make my way to my room. I open the door and Murphy’s doing homework, and listening to music. I didn’t want to disrupt him, so I walk over to the bed, and pull out my homework. A good thirty minutes pass and I’ve almost finished the little homework I had. “For fucks sake!” Murphy says, getting up in frustration from the desk, clearly talking to his work. I jolt at the break of silence. He turns around and jumps. “How long have you been hear?” he questions, and I laugh. “Half an hour?” I estimate and he narrows his eyes. “Didn’t feel like telling me?” he questions. I notice that he’d sloppily bandaged his wrist from the face it had hit earlier. I shrug, “Didn’t want to be a bother. What are you working on?” I ask, and he picks up his science text book, and chucks it besides me. “Page. 169” he says and I snicker. He collapses into the desk chair. “You’re so immature.” he says and I scoff, opening it. We were in different science classes, but doing the same unit, which was DNA. I study the page. I was pretty good in science and and I understood this pretty well. “Okay, well…”  I start, and explain the information. Nearing the end, he nods, “Thanks.” he says, giving me a quick kiss, and walking back to the desk. When I’m done, I lean back on my bed, and scroll through my phone.

Murphy P.o.v.

I decide, since I’ve got a little motivation to spare, to draw. Something I haven’t done in a while. I pull out a piece of white paper from my folder, and a random pencil from my bag. I never really plan out what I draw. I start with a few lines, and an idea pops up into my mind. I very lightly sketch an outline, then go over it with a black ink pen. When it’s nice and neat, I take out the pencil case I use for art, filled with assorted colour pencils snd pens, and start to colour it. Well, it’s more of shades than actual colour. I use bright colours to colour in the tiny silhouette in the centre of the page, and then use blacks and greys to colour in the large buildings surrounding him. I add more and more detail. I add signs to building, litter the streets with trash, and add a tiny glow around the tiny body. I don’t pay attention to what goes on around me. I make a little story and get lost in it.

A little boy made his way from his little home in the country, filled with ideas and hope, hence the colour that filled him. When he gets to the city, it’s not what he expects, hence the black and white. I can’t really relate to it, but I’ve got an imagination so why not use it. 

When I finish, I smile to myself and sign my initials in the corner. 

Bellamy P.o.v.

I had my headphones in, and was watching The Walking Dead. When it finished, I notice Murphy’s no longer at his desk. I pull out my earbuds, and hear the sink in the bathroom run. I get up, removing the laptop from my stomach, and wince when I notice how hot my stomach had become from the dangerously overheated object. 

I let out an array of sounds as I get up and stretch, scrunching my face as I do so. I then let out a shocked gasp, when I feel a poke on my tummy, knowing it’s Murphy. He stands there chuckling and I playfully shove him. “What were you doing?” he asks, walking to and opening the window. “The Walking Dead.” I inform and he spins around with a hurt expression. “You watched it without me?” he places a hand over his heart, acting hurt. I roll my eyes. “You were busy!” I let out as a laugh, defending myself. “Why do you have so much homework anyways?” I ask, confused that I didn’t have as much as he did. “I wasn’t doing homework.” he shrugs walking over to the desk, picking up the piece of paper and handing it to me. “Wow,” I say, studying it. “This…” I say, walking out of the room and he follows quickly behind me. I hurry downstairs to where my mom is cooking dinner. “belongs on the fridge.” I say, grinning proudly. “Bellamy no.” he hisses at me, trying to get if off of the door. I block it and cross my arms over my chest. “Art of that caliber deserves recognition.” I state. “What is it?” my mom asks, coming over to see what all the fuss is about. I move myself to show her the drawing and she gasps in delight. “How wonderful! Did you really draw this?” she asks, looking to Murphy and he scratches the back of his head with a small nod. “Looks like we’ve got an artist in the family.” she says while smiling. Murphy whines and blushes. I laugh along with my mom and we set the table for dinner. 

“I want to get a nose ring.”  My 9 year old sister blurts out, and the rest of us choke on our food. “A nose ring?” my dad asks, wiping his mouth with a napkin. “Yeah, I saw a girl in grade 6 with one and it looks really cool.” she says smiling. “Grade 6?” my mom furrows her brow, and Octavia nods. “So can I?” she asks all happy and both my mom and my dad shake their heads. “Maybe when you’re older, sweety.” dad says and Octavia’s face drops. “Why?” she whines to them. “You’re too young.” they say, and that clearly isn’t the answer she’s looking for. She gapes for words, then looks at me. “But you let Bellamy get a tattoo when he was 14!”. Everyone at the table drops their forks.

HEYYYY hope you liked it, if you did, vote! Okay, so until the next update, you can read my other two murphamy fics, and follow my IG:@bellamy.murphy100

Love you lots!Xx