"Oh no."

Now Kunhang knew where this was going. He too had seen the polaroid Yuta was mentioning. It wasn't anything bad, but it could definitely be confusing.

"Wait you know?" Yuta paused confused since he wasn't even finished describing the polaroid.

"Yeah I know. The highschool one right? With her and some guy. I know it all too well. You're wondering who that is huh." He asked knowing he was already ahead of him.

"Yeah," he said rubbing the back of his neck, "I thought it was her brother but then I read what was written."

Kunhang nodded, "Yeah that's Choi San, uh, he's Hyunjae's ex. They were really good friends before they started dating so that's why she's kept it for so long."

So he's one of her exes, but that raised another question for Yuta. Which ex? He was really hoping it wasn't the ex that didn't give her attention so she dated another guy to get back at him. That'd be so awkward.

"Don't worry though Hyunjae is a hundred percent over him. She's just overly attached to the memories of their friendship. It kinda got fucked up after they broke up," he reassured him with a pat on his back.

Yuta wanted to ask more but he felt it would be better if he didn't. He'd rather just ask Hyunjae straight up sometime in the future. It didn't bother him though it was more curiosity than jealousy. He reassured himself of their relationship because she had their photo booth picture from the lotte world date proudly displayed on her vanity. That little gesture and others like it made his heart swell and reassured him that they were together.

"Anything else you wanna know?" Kunhang asked tilting his head slightly.

Yuta shook his head, "Nah I'm good. Thanks for the honest answer."

Kunhang was surprised by his answer, he really thought he would be more curious about it. At the same time, he was kinda proud that he wasn't invading his best friend's privacy. He knew he liked Yuta for a reason.

"Anytime. Let me know what you think about what happened last night," He chuckled as they called his order.

Kunhang went to go pick up his food and head back. He left Yuta wondering if he really fucked up last night. He remembered the date with Hyunjae (which he absolutely loved by the way) but after a few shots at the kbbq joint, he didn't remember much, it was all really blurry. God he really hoped he didn't make a fool out of himself in front of Hyunjae. Though knowing him, he knew he must have made some memorable comments. The worker called his order a few minutes later so he grabbed the food and made his way back to Hyunjae's dorm.

He put the code in and entered the dorm. It was quiet, hyunjae was most likely still asleep. He didn't blame her it was a long night, he thinks. He set the food on the table before heading towards her room. Quietly he opened the door to her room and entered to wake her. There was something so cute about the way her face was buried into the pillow and almost fully consumed by her blankets. He decided to mess with her a bit. He grabbed the sticky note he left for her and put it on her forehead with a chuckle.

"Jae wake up," Yuta said quietly as he ran a hand through her hair gently to try and wake her.

She mumbled some incoherent words, she was still dreaming.

"Come on pretty girl I've got waffles," He laughed sitting on the edge of the bed.

Her eyes opened very slowly, "Did you say waffles, or was that my dream?" She mumbled rubbing her eyes.

She still hadn't noticed the sticky note because she was still a bit groggy.

"It's true. Do what you gotta do and I'll be in the kitchen with waffles," He winked leaving the room.