Her second chance mate

Comenzar desde el principio

Me:"Speak up!"
(I growls at her before folding my hands in front of me .)

Shani:" Alpha....Its a murder!"
(I scoffed in disbelief while she gave me a serious look)

Me:"Murder? What do you mean its murder? Are you out of your mind!! "
(I screamed at her and daicy patted my shoulder to calm me down)

Daicy :"Just hear what she wants to tell us "
(I nodded and she bites her lips nervously)

Shani :" I mean ,it's not a normal bleeding! She drink some poison that kills the baby. She threaten me to not tell this to you because if I did, She will kill me.The baby's body was pale like the blood drawn out of it. And the more bad news is you have twins. A baby girl and a baby boy. We couldn't find it when her first check up and we are sorry about that alpha. She is already awake now but tired. You can see her now. I will take my leave now alpha "
(I froze on my spot not believing what the doctor said. Bella purposely did this,didnt she? Why would she do that?! No! No I'm not believing that! My Bella loves our baby! Our babies! We were having twins! A baby girl and a boy! I didn't spoke a word and push the room that she is in. She was laying on the hospital bed but the sudden burst of mine it startls her. She looked pale but I don't care! I want answers)

Bella :"Hey baby ~"(Cool down anu! Just act like nothing happened! My wolf let out a pain cry

Bella :"Hey baby ~"
(Cool down anu! Just act like nothing happened! My wolf let out a pain cry. I smiled at her forcefully and sat on the chair beside the bed while holding her hands)

Me:"Hey. How are you feeling now? "
(I try control my growl . She is acting too well)

Bella :"Better! Baby I know about our child but it's okay~ The doctor told me its because of some food that serving from the pack! We have to fire the maid that cooking the food . But you know what? You brother was the one who gave me the lunch today! "
(Hold up! Now she is putting the blame on my brother?! I maintain my cold face while she bites her lips nervously.)

Me:"Oh I see~ Bella don't you feel sad about our babies? Why are you acting like, this is not a big deal for you? Is I am the only one who heartbroken for our lose?! You know what, we were having twins "
(I try to sound soft because I have a feeling that she is hiding something from me. She suddenly hugged while hiccups)

Bella :"How could you think like this anu?!! We lost our babies and of course I am heartbroken too! I try to stay strong because I don't want to make you more stressful because of my cry's. I am sad! I am broken! I am a terrible mother who let her unborn baby to get killed! I am sure honey,its your brother who killed our babies! Kill him! Kill him mercilessly for our babies! "
(She cried hard on my chest and I cares her head while gritting my teeth angrily.)

2 weeks later ~

Lilly's Pov:

I signed while walking towards my bedroom with a tired face. I got more work to be done because anu won't speck or focusing on her office work. Always spaced out and so moody. Me and daicy tried to talk to her but as always she shooed us. I'm getting worried of her. She is not taking her meals properly and always mumbling about her dead babies unlike Bella who was hanging out with her new friends not caring about anu. Bella is a bitch towards everyone who tried to come closer to anu. She is so happy and get over with their babies . Anex was also cold towards Bella and I don't know why is he behaving like that and I didn't dare ask him though. It's nearly 4:45 am now and the pack was in deep sleep. I flinched when the alpha's bedroom suddenly open and a silhouette came outside. A shiver down to my spin and I hide behind the wall before that person notice me. The person quitely move towards the stairs that leads to the living .i tip toe towards anu's room before the person will miss out and open the door and rushed towards anu who was in deep sleep. I shake her to woke up her and she immediately open her eyes and looked at me confusedly. Bella is not here and I am sure the silhouette was Bella.