But not one.

One got tangled in with my mother and created me.

And now i have to live with this curse of madness.

"I won't tell anyone, your secret is safe with me"

"I'm a monster, Odessa. Look at me and tell me on not a monster. You've seen in the paintings and in stories about how we are merciless and with strike you without hesitation"

With a wave of boldness she replies, "Then bite me" The things i would do.

"No"

"I thought vampires striked without hesitation?" I glare at her saying, "Well take it as a im giving you a chance to forget and walk away"

"Bite me"

So, so tempting.

I feel my fangs slowly shrink back into their rightful places and my eyes turn back to my colored eyes.

The black veins are most likely visible still and will be for the next few moments.

—————-

"It's beautiful you know"

At the moment me and Odessa were sitting against the musty wall talking about my unhidden identity.

"What is"

She looks down at her fiddling hands so i place mine along hers, "It annoys me when you do that with your fingers" She blushes replying to my first statement, "Your eyes, when they turn obsidian, it's really beautiful." I bite my lip staring at her, my thoughts getting sidetracked as she lifts her finger up to my lips unfolding my lip from my teeth.

"I hate when you do that" she mocks.

This.. isn't so bad after all?

An uncomfortable silence stretches for long enough until i say, "Well we should get some rest, we have a day ahead of us tomorrow" She nods her head standing up with the help of my offered hand.

"You're hungry"

"I- What?" She gives me a confused face sucking in her stomach making me glare.

"Don't do that"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

I grow frustrated with her talking back so i kiss her.

The taste.

The taste is amazing.

It feels like my whole life has been opened up.

An electric feeling zinging through my body.

But out of no where, i feel and see a bright yellow string attach itself in my body connecting with hers.

It couldn't be.

It most certainly cannot be.

I did not just discover that Odessa, Lioness soon to be Queen is my mate.

I quickly pull away from the kiss, a questioning look presented unto hers.

"Are you all right?"

I take a few subtle steps back swapping the thick lump in my throat.

No

No

No

No

No.

Fuck.

Did she feel what i felt?

Did she see the yellow string within her?

I bite my lip doing the only justly thing i can think of.

I grasp my hand along it squeezing it with all my strength.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head s gasp escaping her as well.

She falls to her knees, her hand placed over her heart.

A fearful look travels into her eyes as she slowly, and very carefully looks into my eyes.

"What- What just happened"

"I think we both know what just happened"
_______

UMMM

OKAY SO GALEN AND ODESSA ARE MATES?!

YALLLLLLL MIND BLOWN.

Galen fr pulled through his thoughts and just kissed her.