Reunion?

A/n: also if you're confused about why the chapter numbers changed. (Like it was 10 now it's 8) it's because I got rid of some author notes

I followed behind Kise in silence. He doesn't even try to make conversation with me, he seems.. Nervous. I eye him suspiciously as I notice him digging his nails into his arm. "Kise-kun?" My monotone voice breaks the silence. The blonde teen whips his head in my direction. "H-Huh?! What is it, Kurokocchi?" Sweat drips down the side of his face. "What's the matter?" A nervous laugh escapes his lips, "I don't know what you're talking about, Kurokocchi!" I raise an eyebrow at him but keep silent. He'll just dodge the question. "We're here." My gaze shifted from the anxious teen to the empty park in front of us. "Here?" He nodded slightly. "Yes.. Kurokocchi. I'm sorry." My eyes widened. "Kise-kun? Wha-" Before I could process anything, some sort of fabric was wrapped around my mouth. I couldn't speak. My eyes searched my field of vision for any clues as to what was happening. Kise just stared at me with sad eyes. It was a set up. That's what he was worried about. "I'm sorry, Kurokocchi. Akashicchi ordered me to." Akashi? Why didn't he just ask me to meet him somewhere? Did he really have to resort to kidnapping me? (Knowing Seijuro, yes xD) Tears started to sting at my eyes but I quickly blinked them away. The fabric that was gagging me only grew tighter as time passed by. Why..

Something black came into my field of vision. What..? Rough hands wrapped the fabric around my eyes, successfully blinding me. I let out a muffled scream as I felt my body being dragged backwards. If I remember correctly, behind us was.. A forest?! I mentally cursed my light and small body. This wouldn't have happened if you let me consume you, Tetsuya. My body froze. That's right.. I still have him. Akashi might harm me if i defy him, his orders are absolute. He wanted me to get kidnapped. No, you idiot this is a test. He wants to see if you can disobey him. No, you're wrong. I will always be loyal to Akashi. Even if I get kidnapped. I am his pawn, he is the king. I knew it, you're weak. My head grew heavy and I felt my body go numb. Huh?

My eyes slowly opened and revealed a dimly lit room. Where am I? "Ah, Tetsuya! You're awake." A soft smile tugged at my lips. "Akashi-kun." The red headed teen slowly walked into view. "Can I ask something?" I nodded slowly. "Why didn't you fight back?" My head tilted to the side. "In doing so would be defying you, Akashi-kun." A sly smirk appears on his pale face. "I see. You have proven your loyalty to me and also your control over yourself. I'm impressed." My smile grew wider. "Thank you, Akashi-kun."

Akashi kept silent. He walked over to the corner of the room, barely in sight due to the dim lighting. "Akashi-kun..?" He said nothing. His piercing heterochromatic eyes seemed to stare right through my soul. A nervous laugh escaped my forced smile, "I-Is something wrong, Akashi-kun?" A sly smirk crept onto his face. "Tetsuya, you are my servant, correct?" I nodded hesitantly. He took a step forward. "That means I'm your master, correct?" I nodded once again as I let out the breath I was unconsciously holding in. He took another step forward. His eyes were crazed. "That means I own you." My eyes widened. "You can't disobey me no matter how ridiculous the order is, correct?" I nodded slowly. "Yes, Akashi-kun." He clicked his tongue in disapproval. "Call me 'Master.'" I gulped. "Y-Yes, M-Master." His eerie smile widened. Akashi soon was in front of me, looming like the calm of an immense storm. He extended his hand and ran his thumb over my cheek. "You can't defy me, remember?" His voice was husky and barely above a whisper. Before I could respond, his rough lips were on my own. My eyes widened.

I wanted to pull away. I wanted to push him away. I wanted to stop.

It was then that I realized.

I couldn't defy him.

A/n: sucky chapter I know but I wanted to reward you for over 1k reads