Jack

Imagine finding out Jack loves you. (Longer Version)

Setting: You're at the airport with Jack, Matthew and Marcus getting ready to board a plane to New Orleans. Just then Matthew gets a video from Benjamin. Jack is in the video along with Benjamin and two very scared humans. Everyone including Jack watches the video in horror.

In the video.

Jack: I don't want to. They look scared.

Benjamin: What would Y/N think? You want to be mated to her don't you?

Jack: Leave her out of this.

Benjamin: You want Y/N to think you're a real man don't you?

Jack: Shut up. Just shut up.

Benjamin continues until the inevitable happens. Jack walks away from the group, his head down in shame and embarrassment. You slowly walk over towards him, you put your hands on his face and kiss him slowly and passionately before pulling him into a hug.

You: I love you Jack.

Silent pause.

Jack: I love you too.

You both rejoin the group holding hands.

Later in New Orleans Jack is sitting in the cemetery across from the house. You go to check on him.

You: Jack?

Jack: I shouldn't of let Benjamin keep taunting me. 

You: I'm not surprised he used me as bait. Benjamin has always taken pleasure in torturing others, he loves watching people suffer. He finds out their weaknesses and uses it against them.

Jack: Like what he did with me.

You: Yes. What he made you do to those people is horrible, but you don't have to carry it alone anymore.

He puts his forehead to yours.

You: I'll help you. And for the record you're more of a man than Benjamin will ever be.