Better Than A Baseball Bat

Começar do início

Peter calm down the children are sleeping.” Mom snaps.

I push my ear closer to the door my foot accidentally hits the creaking floorboard.

I bite the inside of my cheek. In a house of werewolves someone heard me. The door swung open and Peter was giving me a stern look. I smiled innocently at them. “I was looking for my contacts. Oh look there it is goodnight.” I start to walk away when Peter grabs my shoulder.

“Crap.”

I turn back around to face my uncle and mother. “Anna what did I tell you about spying?” Peter asks.

“It's wrong unless I'm with you.” I reply.

Mom gives Peter a sharp look. “What did you tell her exactly?”

“I told her it was wrong.” Peter corrects and gives me a look that says. 'Thanks for throwing me under the bus.'

I shrug at him. Derek walks up the stairs from the kitchen with a half eaten sandwich and a gallon jug of milk. Everyone turns their attention to him. “What?” He asks.

“Go to bed.” Mom says Derek nods and starts walking. “Leave the milk downstairs.”

Derek then turns back around and walks back down the stairs.

“Come on Annie back to bed.” Peter says. I roll my eyes. My mom hugs me goodnight and I walk to my room with Peter following.

+

Anna was being carried by Peter as they ran through the hospital. Her body slung over his shoulder as she was still unconscious.

They raced through a set of double doors. “Don't stop, don't stop!” Commanded the Alpha.

Stiles stopped. So did Cora, Derek and Scott.

“Stiles!” Derek called.

Stiles swung his bat at the giant Alpha and it ended with the bat shattering into a million pieces.

He then backed away slowly and ran to catch up with Peter and Anna.

Cora still shifted jumped up and knocked the light down on the twins giving them time to escape.

Anna was laid down on a nearby table and Stiles rushed over to her, gripping her cold hand in his.

His head jerked when he saw. Cora, Scott and Derek running in.

“Where's the big guy?” Stiles inquires. His grip tightening on Anna.

“He's close.” Cora replies.

“What about Ms. Blake?”

No one answers Stiles and he pulls his grip from Anna's.

“What do you mean? What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?” Stiles exclaims his anger getting the best of him when the girl he cares about and his father are both slipping from his grasp.

“Shh, quiet.” Derek orders.

Stiles whirls around and marches up to the Alpha. “Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?” Stiles yells normal Derek would terrify him but right now with Anna and his father's life on the line, he's past the point of tolerance.

“They're still out there.” Cora reminds as she walks over to her sister.

“And... And they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Anna are both dead!” Stiles yells.