1: 'Whatever'

••••••Attention••••••

This book is completely fiction meaning everything is fake.

I do not own these pictures! Everything was found in Google.

Sorry for any grammar errors.

Other than that Enjoy!!!

••••••••••••

Isla's POV:

"Isla come on! We're going to be late" yelled by my best friend Nheiree while dragging me through the hallway.

It's our first day in college and I think we're already late. We've got 2 the same subject which is Math at first period in the morning and History at last period in the afternoon.

We arrive at the room #201 which is our first subject and it's mathematics. The subject that I hate!

Nheiree knock the door lightly but enough to be heard. The door swung open and a tall man in a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white shoes appeared in front of us.

" You must be Ms. Collins and Ms. Martin. You're 5 minutes late. Get in,and don't waste my time."  He said trying to sound calm.

We got a vacant chair at the back and take our sit.

" So let me introduce myself, again... I'm Mr. Parker and I'm your teacher in mathematics." He said and start the lesson.

After 45 minutes the bell rang and we all start packing our stuff.

"Ms. Collins and Ms. Martin," Mr. Parker called.

"Yes Mr.?" I asked curiously.

" Could you both stay for a bit." He said sound like just stating rather than asking.

We stay at our sit and wait for the other students to walk out. The whole class disappeared and me, Mr. Parker,and my best friend are the only remaining.

He cleared his throat which break the silence.

I look up at him and he wink at me. Is he for real?! Is he trying to flirt with me?! Or maybe I'm just overreacting. I look at Nheiree who's still looking at the floor. So I look back up.

"So, I need an explanation why you're late." he said.

I just stay quiet and look down at the floor trying to find a perfect reason.

"Uhm,,, I'm so sorry Mr. Parker. I was late because my mom went to her job early and asked me to drop my little brother at school. Hope you understand Mr. Parker." Nheiree said sounded like she's telling the truth.

"I understand Miss Martin. You're just helping your mom, and being a great sister. You can now go to your next class." he said which makes Nheiree sigh for relief.

"Thank you so much Mr. Parker." Nheiree said sounded like she really appreciate his kindness.

Nheiree gets up and look at me and back to Mr. Parker which is looking at his laptop. Nheiree turn to me then stick her tongue out which makes me roll my eyes.

Great! It's just me and him right now.

"So, are you trying to explain, or what?" he asked me still looking at his laptop.

I look at my watch and it reads 9:15. I'm already 15 minutes late.

"Look Mr. , I'm already late in my next class. I'm not looking for more trouble. So, can you please let me go to my next class and I will just explain myself to you later?" I asked him hoping that he would allow me.

"Ok then, but you owe me a favor." he said with a weird smile and wink.

"Whatever!" I said rolling my eyes and rushing to my next class hoping that I will stay alive 'till later.