Chapter 18 - Going Together

Start from the beginning

Due to his disqualification, the re-election activity was extended to tomorrow. During the voting period, the few top-ranked people had their background checked and investigated in all aspects. Seeing that Lin Meng and Zhao Qi is in fierce competition, Su Ling couldn't help but sigh. As expected of the protagonist and cannon fodder, they will always be competitors. As he is browsing the news, he received a communication request from Nalu. Nalu was worried about him, and his tone was furious. "You don't have to care about the netizens’ comments, you are excellent!"

Su Ling smiled, "En, Uncle Nalu need not worry."

His voice sounded calm and normal, so Nalu rested his mind, "Take a good rest tomorrow, don't be stressed in the written test."

Su Ling responded, "En, Uncle Nalu. Rest assured, I have a good mentality."

Just after he hung up Nalu’s call, he received Lin Meng's communication request. Lin Meng's voice sounded a little anxious, "Ling Ling, don't read the news."

Amused, Su Ling replied, "I've already read it. It's okay, I don't care at all."

Lin Meng's voice carried an angry tone, "In my opinion, Ling Ling is the most beautiful Omega. I don't know who took a picture for me, so annoying. I will reply to the comment immediately, and say I will not participate in the voting."

Su Ling calmly replied, "This is not official voting, so you replying in the thread is useless. Don't get agitated, just leave it."

"But they called you by... it's too much!"

Su Ling leaned against the sofa and shrugged. He has a well-known codename, ‘Smelly Omega’, on the Internet.

"My pheromones are indeed unpleasant. These people are just strangers to me, it doesn't matter what they say. Don't mind it, take a good rest and prepare for the written test."

Lin Meng mumbled to himself, "Why are you so calm?"

Su Ling laughed, "Because I don’t care for them, you shouldn’t either."

Embarrassed, Lin Meng said, "I wanted to comfort you, didn't expect to be comforted by you instead."

Su Ling smiled, and the two chatted a few words about the exam before ending the call.

The next day, Su Ling spent the whole day reviewing his homework in the villa. Because he gave up one of the interviews, he had a very low chance of passing. So he took the written test very seriously and even worked harder than the university entrance examination in his original world. Although he is prepared to repeat a year, he still hopes to do his best in the test.

On the 14th, the written test turned out to be quite different from the interview as it is done in a mixed examination room. There were many candidates of all genders coming for the written test. As soon as Su Ling appeared, he received a lot of stares. After confirming that they didn’t recognize the wrong person, these people were quite surprised.

"Wow! It's the previous most beautiful Omega."

"It's him! The Omega who is deprived of his title because he is too stinky and has poor grades."

"I didn't expect that he would come to take the exam. He already gave up one interview,
could it be he thinks he could achieve excellent results in written test?"

"It’s is too difficult, maybe he just wants to gain more experience in the test for next year."

Various whispers went into Su Ling's ears. He secretly sighed, sure enough, gossip is everywhere no matter where one goes.

The time of the written test passed by. Su Ling felt good about the test, so he was in a good mood. After the second written test on the 15th, Su Ling went to the fragrance bar for dinner with Nalu.

Nalu saw him in a good mood and looked peaceful, so he was very happy for Su Ling. The two chatted while eating, then Su Ling said, "I am going to set off in a few days, but it should be no more than 20th at the latest."

Nalu knew about his plan long ago, so upon hearing that, he transferred 300,000 to Su Ling’s account.

"This is the money from selling the raw materials this month, you can use it first. As for your tuition and dowry, it will be from the raw materials sold next month."

Su Ling palmed his forehead, "Uncle Nalu, you don't have to mention about the dowry."

Nalu teased Su Ling a bit more before leaving, "Be sure to pay attention to safety and contact me if you need something."

Su Ling: "Okay."

It was almost 8 pm when Su Ling returned to the villa. When he entered the living room, he saw Gu Liheng dressed in normal sports attire, holding a glass in his hand and walking towards the stairs.

Su Ling's eyes slightly brightened, and his eyes quickly swept across his firm muscles. He smiled and asked, "Are you done with your work?"

Gu Liheng stopped at his tracks and turned to Su Ling, "En, and I bought some items that we might need to use. Come and see what else you need to buy."

Su Ling followed him to the right-most room on the first floor, and as soon as he entered,
he saw stacks of things piled up inside. In the middle were a pile of camouflage suits with various designs. On the long table at the right side, various weapons are placed inside an open black box.

Su Ling was shocked, "Were these legally bought?"

"Of course."

Gu Liheng walked to the black box and took a silver stud from the right corner of the black box. Then, he handed it to Su Ling.

"This is a space storage to store your spiritual plants."

Su Ling has been worrying about how to transport the spiritual plants. He checked the price of a space storage before. 1m² cost 200,000, and 2 spiritual plants need at least 5m², which he cannot afford. He didn't expect Gu Liheng to be so thoughtful.

Seeing Su Ling still not taking the silver stud, Gu Liheng raised up his hand a little and said, "Keep it. It's just a little device, and it's not expensive. Since I'm going with you, I should provide you with some equipment."

Su Ling's eyes swept across the room full of stuff, went speechless for a moment before saying, "You may have misunderstood the meaning of the word 'some'."

Is this the world of the rich?!