Chapter 12 - Affinity

Start from the beginning

Zhao Qi humphed beside him. His expression became calmer when he heard his lawyer said that there would be no problem.

Su Ling looked at the police officer and said, "Just leave a criminal record under his name. He has money at home, so he likes to do whatever he wants, and always troubles me. If I get into an accident one day, it may be related to him."

Zhao Qi glared at him, "Nonsense, there are people other than me who hated you!"

Su Ling: "Really? But no one bothered me except you."

The police officer turned to ask Zhao Qi, "Why are you bothering him? If there is anything, make it clear now and settle it. Don't make trouble later."

Zhao Qi blurted out, "He's so stinky, looking at him just annoyed me."

The officer frowned, and Zhao Qing quickly patted Zhao Qi on the shoulder, and warned in a displeased tone, "Qi Qi."

Su Ling makes a face, but his expression was calm as he opened up, "I was under a lot of pressure before, and he keeps making fun of me. I couldn't think straight and attempted suicide some time ago. Before that, he kept looking for trouble with me, but I kept silent and didn’t resist. After my attempted suicide, I thought everything over and stopped letting him bully me." A sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, "For daring to rebel against him makes him think that I have slapped him and made him lose face."

Then Su Ling turned to look at Zhao Qi, "Your usual punching bag is gone, so how can you tolerate it, right?"

After that, he shifted his focus to Zhao Qing, "If he is the executioner, then you are the one who handed him the knife. He grew up doing whatever he wants, according to his mood. He is a high school student now, so what he can do is limited. Just wait until he graduates, I bet your life will be more exciting."

Zhao Qi's character is completely spoiled. Although Su Ling does not know whether his words are useful, he still tries his best to remind Zhao Qing. If Zhao Qi can be corrected in time, it would mean lesser trouble for him(SL) as well.

Zhao Qing was slightly stunned, then his expression gradually becoming more serious. Zhao Qi wanted to say something, but Zhao Qing pinched him at the shoulder.

Su Ling withdrew his gaze and asked the police officer, "Can I leave now?"

The police officer nodded and replied, "Already recorded the statements, remember to call the police if there is danger."

Su Ling said with a smile, "Thank you, uncle."

He did not look at the Zhao brothers and left the police station. He called a taxi to the fragrance bar. On the way, he thought about it and sent a text message to Gu Liheng, telling him that he is not returning for dinner tonight. Gu Liheng has asked him about the dinner time before, it wouldn’t be nice if he said nothing to inform him that he’s not going back.

The fragrance bar has not opened yet, and the staffs were in the middle of preparing. Nalu sat at the deck, frowning at the holographic screen in front of him, and his finger sliding the pages. Su Ling walked over and took a glance at Nalu’s screen, found out that it was about recruiting material harvester.

Nalu noticed someone behind him and looked up before closing the screen from his bracelet, "Why are you late?"

Su Ling didn't want him to worry, so he only gave a vague answer, "Something happened and delayed my time. So, are you hiring someone for the store?"

Nalu rubbed the bridge of his nose, "Just a material harvester, but it's too hard to find."

In Planet Belle, the spiritual plant specialist actually has two identities, a harvester and a fragrance maker. The former mainly collect raw materials, and the latter uses the raw materials to make finished products. Spiritual plant specialist can be both, but the harvester or fragrance maker will only focus on one specification. Only Omega can be a harvester, while a fragrance maker is not restricted by gender.