Chapter 11 - Clumsy

Start from the beginning

Su Ling squeezed the sachet again and then realized that Gu Liheng walked quite fast, as they have arrived at the first floor in the blink of an eye. He turned to look at Gu Liheng. When he(GLH) is just a few steps away from his(SL) room, Su Ling explained, "I was reading the physiology textbook regarding Alphas. It said that it is bad for the Alpha’s body if one doesn’t take off the isolator during exercise[2]."

"You have been doing strenuous exercise, and I’m worried about you, so I went up to take a look."

Now Gu Liheng understood why Su Ling asked him ‘Are you okay’ before this. He walked into the room and placed Su Ling down to sit by the bed.

Su Ling sat down and looked up at him with an awkward expression, "Sorry, I gave you trouble."

Thinking about everything that happened tonight, Su Ling frowned and was very annoyed with himself. He is just like an insensible child who keep having problems. The thing that happened today was far from his original plan. Initially, he plans to get acquainted with Gu Liheng for a few days and then starts making advances to him. He hopes to behave sensibly, beautifully, and s*xily in front of his male god... letting his male god discover all kinds of good qualities found in him. He hasn’t had the time to show it and ended up doing something stupid on the first day.

Gu Liheng looked down at him, his voice was soft and gentle, "You didn’t trouble me, have a good rest."

Su Ling looked at Gu Liheng and saw him acting normal as usual, not looking irritated or disgusted. Feeling relieved, he raised his hand to return the sachet to Gu Liheng, "Thank you."

Gu Liheng didn't accept it. He said, "Take it, you can smell it when you get affected by pheromones again."

Su Ling hesitated, he took back the sachet and asked, "Do you still have more?"

Gu Liheng stretched out his hand, and a similar sachet appeared on his palm, but the colour was dark gray.

Su Ling couldn't help but sigh. Sure enough, rich people put everything in the space bag[3]. He smiled, "It's great that you have one for yourself." Su Ling did not reject Gu Liheng's kindness, thinking about the function of the sachet, he asked curiously, "Is it from a spiritual plant?"

Gu Liheng nodded.

Su Ling smelled the sachet again, his affected body had almost returned to normal. He deeply felt how powerful are spiritual plant products, and even more determined to study spiritual plant major. An Omega's body is too easily affected, plus various high-level spiritual plant products may not be available even if one has the money, so if he can do it himself, he won’t have to worry anymore. Maybe he can even develop a better spiritual plant product.

Gu Liheng: "You have to go to school tomorrow, so have a good rest."

Su Ling nodded, "Okay."

Gu Liheng glanced at his obedient response and turned to leave the room, closing the door.

Su Ling lay down on his bed, and rolled a few times around to ease himself into a regular sleeping position, then gradually fell asleep smelling the sachet.

In the morning, Su Ling and Gu Liheng had breakfast together and went to see the spiritual plants. The spiritual plants were delighted to see him, shaking their leaves and flowers and nudging his fingers.

Darry released his pheromones to communicate with them, laughing, "They are very happy."

Su Ling's fingers were tickled, and his eyes narrowed when he smiled, "I'm really curious about how it feels when communicating with them."

Successfully obtaining the raw materials, Darry handed Su Ling the nectar and stem. He looked at Su Ling with pity and said, "I know an expert in pheromone matter, do you want me to introduce you?"