Chapter 24

"Marceline. Open your mouth."

Reese's voice was stone cold to the point where it sent shivers down my spine.
We've been going on like this for the past ten minutes but I wasn't planning on letting up.

I sat back with my shoulders hunched up uncomfortably as if shielding myself, "No."
"Mouth. Open. Now." her tone was becoming irritable and it started to sound more like a command than an instruction.

"No." I huffed, moving my head to face the wall.
If I said I wasn't intimidated, I would be lying. However as fearful as I was, I was ten times more stubborn.

Do I have a death wish? Possibly.

"Fucking brat." Reese mumbled, more so to herself.
I looked at her up and down, my arms folded and my eyebrows remaining furrowed into a twisted frown.
Without warning she roughly grabbed my face and held it tightly between her slender, ring covered fingers.

"No!" I continued protesting, as if it was the only word in my vocabulary. I continued resisting, trying to push her off of me.

"Fucking hell, It's a pill! Just drink it!" Reese got on top of me, straddling my hips.
I closed my mouth and my eyes. My strongest limbs were my legs but seeing as my ankle was sprained, they weren't much help.

Granted, Reese was trying to help me.

She got me pain medication, but she didn't mention that they were going to come in the form of pills. I thought that they would come in some kind of syrup.

Embarrassingly enough, I couldn't swallow pills properly.
I would rather endure the harsh pain and argue with Reese for hours than admit I couldn't swallow pills.
Although, I didn't expect this to end up with her on top of me.

Reese held my face extremely still and pressed my cheeks in, causing my mouth to open automatically.
I forgot how much stronger she was than me.

In one swift movement she slipped the pill into my mouth and grabbed a water bottle, opened it and poured water into my mouth before letting go.
I cringed at the bitter powdery taste, struggling to swallow everything in one go.

"Ew. Ew, ew, ew!" I grabbed the bottle from Reese and started chugging the water.
Reese watched me in fascination, as if trying to figure out how I could be so melodramatic.

"Most people would say thank you, you know?" she spoke.
"Thank you for the pills. Fuck you for shoving it down my throat." I set the water bottle aside, trying to catch my breath.

Reese raised her eyebrow, still straddling me.
Whether she was aware of it or not, I'm not sure, but our crotches were pressed firmly against each other.

"You're acting as if you're not used to having things shoved down your throat." she replied, but I couldn't exactly focus on what she was saying.
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said dismissively, trying to shift my lower half before I got too aroused.
Bad idea, because it just resulted in me accidentally rubbing up against her.

Reese noticed, obviously, because she grabbed my face again and put her arm under my waist, pulling me closer.

She started rolling her hips in sync with mine.
Slowly.
Desperately.
I whined, allowing her to grind on me and resisting the urge to beg her to fuck me into submission.

"What's the matter, baby? You miss me?" she whispered to me, moving her hand up my skirt, "You miss this?"
"Yes." I admitted hesitantly, my voice breaking pathetically.

She knew the amount of power she had over me.

"I know." her middle finger rubbed against my underwear and my back arched ever so slightly, "I know, darling."
I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her neck, kissing it delicately as if afraid that I might hurt her again.