She narrowed her amethyst eyes at me "I suppose that's all you need to know"

I sighed as I shook my head as Naruto shouted "Hey!!! Everyone knows that"

 Y/N glared at Naruto and grunted "My likes are my likes and my dislikes are my dislikes. And my hobbies... may be training" and she stopped as her purple eyes held a concealed rage "My dream is my dream.. not anyone's business"

'Ah so she is the last Shirazaki that I met 5 years ago. I hope she doesn't go to the path of darkness....even though I can see the darkness forging'

"And the last one" I called out to the raven hair kid "My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are tons of things I dislike but I don't really like anything. And...I don't want to use the word dream but...I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan and to kill a certain man" Sakura looks at Sasuke in awe and Naruto looked a little scared while Y/N looked at Sasuke with an unreadable expression.

'I knew it. Both of them are very different. Even if Y/N did not say her thoughts aloud, it's clear what she want. Those eyes. I still wonder why Katsumi and Itachi killed their clan.'

I then stated "We will start our duties tomorrow" As soon I said that Naruto got excited "First we are going to do something with just the five of us....A survival training"

Naruto looked puzzled "A survival training" Sakura said "We did enough training at the ninja academy" They really are a bunch of fools "I'm your opponent and this is not a normal training"

"Then what is it" Naruto questioned and I started laughing creepily. Sakura sweat dropped and asked "Hey, What's so funny, Sensei?" I then answered "No...Well...Its just that of the 28 graduates only 9 or 10 will be chosen as Genin. The rest will be sent back to the academy. This training is a super difficult exam with a failure rate of over 66%" 

I then started laughing again as Naruto yelled "What the hell!!? We worked so hard ...... then what was the point of graduating."

"Oh... that .. That's just to select that have the chance to become genin ...Anyway, tomorrow you will be graded on the training field. Bring all your Shinobi tools. Oh, and skip breakfast, you'll throw up.... The details can be read out in this printout. Don't be late tomorrow" I stated as I handed them the papers as all 4 of them held a determined face to pass. I smiled under my mask.

And with that everyone went in their direction.

☫━━━━━━━✧༝┉˚*❋━❉━☫━❉━❋*˚┉༝✧━━━━━━━☫

Y/N POV

The next day I walked through the streets of Konoha which was very quiet and peaceful. When I reached the training grounds I saw Sasuke who locked eyes with me. We just stared at each other until I realized how awkward the situation was and looked away as he did the same at the same time. I sat on a tree branch and waited for our sensei to arrive.

It has been 2 hours and Kakashi Sensei has still not reached. That's when I saw Sakura and Naruto have already reached. I might have zoned out.

"Hey guys, Good Morning!!" Kakashi Sensei poofed out of nowhere. "You are late" Naruto and Sakura shouted 

"Sorry about that, a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way out" Kakashi sensei took out a clock and set it for noon and showed us 3 bells "Here are three bells. Your task is to take these from me before noon. Those who cannot get a bell by noon...get no lunch. I'll not only tie you to one of the stumps but I'll eat right in front of you"