"You look fucking fabulous, as well," Anna said with a small laugh, hugging the singer tightly. "Thanks for coming. Where's the better Browne sister?"

Kaia rolled her eyes, pointing behind her at Layla
who was catching up with Emilia and Jules.

"Cool. Okay, table two, guys," Anna told them, already in a rush to greet the next guests walking in behind them.

Kaia chuckled softly, holding her hand behind her and Taylor laced their fingers together as they walked through the huge dining hall in search of table two. Andrew was standing around that area, a tumbler of whiskey in one hand, talking to Will with a tired look on his face. Kaia knew him well enough to understand that he would rather be anywhere else than stuck in a room entertaining friends and family for a whole night. But he was doing it for Anna and he would never even dare to complain.

"Kibs! Great! Hey," Andrew exclaimed, rushing over to her side. "Anna's driving me insane. It's flowers this, chairs that... I have no fucking clue what she's talking about half the time because you two wouldn't let me choose anything for the wedding besides the music and the food and now she expects me to fix everything going wrong. And when I told her it's just the rehearsal dinner, she almost bit my bloody head off–"

"Oh my god, mate, relax," Will interrupted him with a chuckle and a sip of his drink.

"She looks pretty calm, actually," Taylor noted, glancing behind her at the bride who was shaking someone's hand.

"She has two Emmys for a reason!" Andrew let out through gritted teeth. "She is the farthest thing from calm."

"Babe, you're the farthest thing from calm," Kaia told him, offering a smile and a comforting shoulder rub. "Will? Be useful and help him out. I'm going to be with Anna."

Kaia silently asked Taylor if was going to be okay on her own but the blonde only smiled and nodded, squeezing her hand before letting her go to talk to the bride.

"How are you doing, Taylor?" Will asked conversationally, holding his drink up and enjoying a small sip. "Can I get you anything? Some wine maybe? There's a really good bottle of Prosecco actually that we've just opened up. You like sparkling wines, don't you?"

"You know what? That actually sounds great," she replied with a polite smile. He had been rambling on about the wine annoyingly enough to get her to agree. Besides, you could never go wrong with a glass of Prosecco. "I'll come with you."

The three of them walked over to the bar and Taylor grabbed herself a glass and one for Kaia, knowing her girlfriend would want to get hammered as soon as she was done dealing with her best friend.

The duties of being Anna's maid of honour were unsurprisingly made ten times harder but Kaia had pushed through like a trooper and honestly, staying up at odd hours in the night watching Kaia stress over the bridal shower preparations was always the highlight of Taylor's days. The worst part came when she had to write her toast. She had only just finished it the night before and though Taylor had it memorised from the amounts of time she had asked for help, she knew Kaia was still going to make a big deal out of it in the morning, and minutes before she had to read it. She couldn't wait to be there for her with a glass of wine in one hand and a supportive cuddle in the other.

"Big day today... right?" Andrew mentioned when they were sat down at the table again. They shared a little look of understanding and laughed under their breaths.