chapter nine- Soph's downfall

It was a normal day at school. Ash was walking to history class and saw Soph getting bullied. The bullies were kicking her to the ground and beating her up to the point that she was bleeding. Ash saw what was happening dropped everything they were carrying and ran to go save Soph. Something not many people know about Ash is that Ash can fight, Soph can too but she was caught off guard by 4 people older than her so she couldn't fight back very well. Ash is able to fight then off.

*ash starts to beat the shit out of them while saying*

Ash: YOU LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND THE FUCK ALONE!!!! YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD!!!!

*Soph crying in relief that Ash Saved her*

*ash to the other 3*

Ash: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? try me...

    Ash ends up having to fight all 4 of them then having to carry Soph bridle style to a safe spot so that Ash can help Soph clean herself up before class. Ash and Soph have history together so Ash walks with Soph to make sure people don't fuck with Soph again.

Soph: Ash you really didn't need to save me... Again

Ash: *stops soph to make eye contact* of course I had to help you, you're my girlfriend and I care about you and love you more than you will ever know. I have loved you since 8th grade. Soph I will never stop loving you, I'd sacrifice my own life to save you from anything.

Soph: you could have gotten in trouble and plus I could fight them off by myself.

Ash: clearly

Soph: you callin me weak. Which is true but still.

Ash: no I'm saying you have to not be scared to ask me for help sometimes. Especially if you're literally getting beat the shit out of. I don't want you getting hurt. I will always be here to help you.

Soph: I know I just don't want to bother you

Ash: don't worry about that. Okay?

Soph: okay.

    Soph and Ash get to thier last class of the day and Ash makes sure that Soph makes it home safely. Ash tends to Soph's cuts and bruises. Since Soph's parents are out of town and Ash's are away on a business trip Ash takes Soph back to his house so that Soph doesn't have to be alone with her younger sister.

Soph: thanks for this but you did have to do all of this

Ash: no I'm doing all of this and I'll be walking you to all of your classes so they know that we aren't a force to be reckoned with.

Soph: isn't that a bit.... Overkill?

Ash: no I was bullied for years I know how bad it can get

Soph: ....

Ash: it gets bad really fast which is how I learned to fight to defend myself.

Soph: oh really. Why are you just telling me this now.

Ash: because it hasn't came up until now

Soph: understandable

    Ash let's soph stay over until her parents get back which won't be for a few weeks. Soph's sister is with a friend so she'll be fine.