"Come here," I say before gripping onto her body and pulling her directly on top of me.

She releases a satisfied sigh and nuzzles her head into my neck as she loops her hands round the back of my head. My hand rests on the small of her back and I gently stroke the material of the hoodie.

I could feel her heartbeat through mine and I close my eyes in satisfaction, nothing could beat the feeling of having your mate in your arms. "I missed you," I mumble into the top of her head. "God, I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," she exhales slowly, her body beginning to shudder against mine.

My heart glows with joy which sends a shiver down the centre of my back. I clutch Cleo's body tighter and stroke the back of her hair with my hand gently. Boy, I could stay like this forever and I'd be the happiest man alive.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" I ask after a few minutes.

Her head shakes into my neck, her lips brushing my collarbone gently before she presses a kiss to my skin. I shudder at the contact, the bond inside almost giving me a full body orgasm. "No," she whispers. "I just need you."

I tighten my grip on her body and kiss the side of her head. "I'm not going anywhere baby," I whisper back to her. "I'm gonna stay right here beside you."

Cleo exhales a satisfied sigh, her breath hitting my neck causing my skin to heat up. "I hope so," she nods eagerly. "I think we've been overdue some time like this."

A smile shoots across my lips as I lower my hand to the bottom of her hoodie and slip my hand underneath the fabric. My fingers brush the skin on her back, the tips tingling from her freezing body. "Fuck Cleo," I grumble out as I press my warm palm to her cold skin. "You're still so cold, can I run you a bath or something to try and warm you up?"

Cleo instantly hums at the idea and pulls back her head. "That sounds nice," she agrees with a small smile.

"Okay," I nod once before pushing up my body, Cleo clinging to me like a koala. She slides down onto the bed beside me as I stand. "I'll run it for you."

She offers me a lazy smile before her head collapses back onto the fluffy pillow. I walk towards my en-suite and press down on the plug in the tub, turning on the hot faucet and watching as it slowly fills.

I could hear shuffling from behind me as Cleo makes her way into the bathroom, my clothes hanging off of her body. She reaches into the cabinet and retrieves a toothbrush and begins to brush her teeth.

My knees lower to the floor as I test the water, turning on the cold tap to level out the temperature before she scalded herself. Her cold body probably wouldn't recognise how hot the water can be, I didn't want her to burn herself.

I push up from the floor and stand behind Cleo, both of us staring at each other in the reflection of the mirror. My arms open and I wrap them around her body, not able to keep my hands to myself for a second.

She smiles and takes the toothbrush out of her mouth, leaning over to spit out the toothpaste. Her hand wipes her mouth as she leans back into my warm body. "Will you get in with me?" She questions.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"You don't have to ask me twice," I respond and she continues to smile, sending my stomach into somersaults. "I think the water is ready."

I release my arms from her body, Cleo instantly removing her clothes until she stood naked. My eyes gravitated to her perfectly sculpted body, I had always thought about how beautiful she was. The curves of her hips down to her ass made me want to drool.