He walked up to him, twisted the knife and then pulled it out. That felt good, he felt some sort of satisfaction hurting the other, a sadistic glee and sense or fulfilment in his gut.
 Shoji flinched and tears started to form in his eyes but stayed quiet. This annoyed Izuku way more than it should, he frowned, "What is that? Why won't you scream for me? Well then, let me try harder." 

But before he could injure him more, he heard the door of the building open and a yellow stripe ran inside and started to take down all the villains on the main plaza. 

So All Might decided to show up at last? Then he had a job to do, it would be interesting to see if the Nomu could put up with him.

"Well, I guess luck is on your side, I need to go, see you again, hero."

He began to walk away but stopped when he heard a broken voice full of anger, sadness, and guilt behind him. "You are a monster, villain."

Izuku replied without turning around. "No, I am a useless nobody."

The adrenaline had faded, Izuku came to his senses again and felt empty, he kicked a rock out of the way, he hated this feeling.
The only thing he felt satisfied with was his quirk, it worked, even though it still felt like it wasn't really his, he could get used to it, he had to get used to it, it was his power now and he would destroy anyone who ever hurt him with it, so he could get rid of this feeling, he was sure that would get rid of this feeling.  

When Deku arrived back at the main plaza he saw All Might fighting the Nomu, he quickly grabbed his notebook and pen and started to take notes on the Nomu and the fight.

He was holding up pretty well, until All Might started to punch harder and faster, and it was just a blur of hands.

Izuku looked away for a second, he saw a pile of dust next to the flood zone he didn't know which classmate had died because of Tomura's rage but he assumed it was Mineta since he was sent to the flood zone and he couldn't be seen anywhere else in the building, his attention was brought back to the main fight when suddenly the Nomu was send flying through the roof of USJ.

Shit, that was unexpected, so instead of shock absorption it should receive shock nullification, that will be harder to accomplish but not impossible, he should talk with the doctor about it.

While our protagonist was thinking and mumbling to himself, he didn't notice anything else that was going on, but he was snapped out of his train of thoughts by a bunch of pro heroes that entered the building.

He saw Snipe aiming his gun on Tomura. Deku ran up to his friend while screaming "Kurogiri, Portal." He pushed Shigaraki on the ground and rolled over, Tomura was lucky he did that because the bullets missed him by a hair.

He jumped back to his feet and dragged his friend up. "Toga retreat, It's game over!" He yelled at the blonde girl who was holding Uraraka to the ground.

She let go of her and ran through the portal with Deku and Tomura on her tail. Just before the portal closed Izuku yelled one thing.

"We will be back, and you better prepare yourself heroes, because we were just playing this time."

A/N

Word count 1593! Yay I really like this chapter, sorry if it takes a while before my chapters are updated but i'm really busy with school and sometimes I don't have any motivation to write. And I have to say it 200 read! Thank you guys so much! 

And now for the explanation of Deku's Quirk!

Quirk: Mindspace 

Abilities: The user of this quirk has the ability to take control of somebody's mind when they make eye contact with a person. The person in question will remember everything they did while under the users control and can make choices of their own, but will be forced to follow through with the command given by the user of the quirk. So if given the command, kill, the person can choose how they will kill but will have to kill. The user also has the ability to: If trained well they can see someones memories and then erase those memories, speak to someone in their head.  

Mind breaking: Mind breaking is the ability to break someones mind. Their body will stay alive but they will be brain dead, so they will be an empty shell with no reaction to the world whatsoever but they will have a heartbeat and breath.

Drawbacks: The user can only take 5 people under their control at the same time. This number can increase if trained well, more than that and they will experience light till severe headache or migraine.

Mind breaking makes the user go more and more insane the more it is used. 

Izuku was told about the migraine and headache but not about the sanity part.

I hope that is clear to everyone! Feel free to ask questions if something is unclear.   

You are an amazing person and have a very nice day! 

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k