Chapter 2:Who is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka ?

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka , was enrolled in prestigious school the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School established by Japanese government with the express purpose of developing future leaders. This school differed from the multitude of other Japanese high schools in a few key ways. Here, all students were required to live in dormitories located on school premises.

Also, except for special cases, such as studying abroad, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even contact with immediate family was forbidden without authorization. Naturally, leaving school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden. However, the campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. This school boasted another unique feature: the S System basically categorising classes based on points gained by their behaviour in class , academics , other class competitions and special exams.

In his own world, he had projected himself as an ordinary individual but in reality he was the top "elite" per say as the name of series suggest "Classroom of the Elite" . All Kiyotaka really wants is an ordinary life of three years , a brief phase of freedom before returning to white room which trained him until then.

That is the whole background you need to know concerning Classroom of elite and Kiyotaka.

As for Light Yagami, dude got a notebook because a shinigami Ryuk who threw it into human world as he was bored . He had moral issues at first but basically Light believes that all criminals should die and wants to cleanse world thus becoming a god who passess judgement on evil doers in process and is locked in intense battle with a detective L who is bent on mission to catch him.

That is the whole background you need to know concerning Death note and Light for now

All right ! I will start then. If you want to know something about any other series , then feel free to drop a comment.

..............................................................................

It seem that he was already getting suspected as he thought. When he came back in his room, he knew that someone else had come in his room . It was definitely a pain to ignore Ryuk especially with antics that he was pulling but somehow he managed to keep his cool and get out of house nonchalantly.

Each day as per plan, he wrote names in his notebook while eating chips and doing his homework with left hand to make sure that L wouldn't suspect him. Once he was assured that all wiretaps and cameras were gone, he threw the small LCD tv to destroy the evidence . He had thought that his troubles were finally over for now but when he came back from school, he witnessed an unprecedented sight.

A bright blue flash emanated from his room as a sound of someone falling could be heard. No one should at his home right now...just what was going on?

Surely L wouldn't be stupid enough to send someone to search his house or do anything now. After all , L must have known his school schedule ..

Allaying all thoughts, he opened the door as Ryuk followed him grinning in anticipation. A doe-brown haired guy dressed in a school uniform and emotionless face gazed at him .

 A doe-brown haired guy dressed in  a school uniform and emotionless face gazed at him