Valentines day special 🤍

Hey,hello. PLEASE READ THIS IM BEGGING YOU!! It is February 14,2022, meaning that it is Valentine's Day. So obviously I thought of doing something special for that day. So enjoy this little chapter,maybe long, about n/n and jinx giving each other gifts and stuff, and I may or may not have added smut but since their both 17 in the fanfic, their gonna be 20-21 years old.
—————————————————————
N/n was in her room spending her time thinking what could be the perfect gift for jinx. She was making designs and drawings but crushed them all up and throws them around her room. She groans and thinks harder. "What could I get jinx, she already has bombs, a gun, everything I could possibly give her" n/n mumbled

Jinx came in the room but realized n/n was in there. "Heyyy, n/n. What are you doing here" jinx asked stretching out her sentences. N/n closed her book and puts it behind her and chunked nervously. "Nothing, just chilling."
N/n said. Jinx eyes wondered around n/n rooms, until she came across an idea "oh!" She yelled

N/n was surprised, "what?" N/n asked. "Oh, nothing. Hehe" jinx said before pretty much running out the room. N/n thinks before gasping. She starts designing a sweater, a leather sweater with a bunch of jinx paint, like her monkey, and clouds and bullet. N/n smiled at the design before jumping out of bed
*****
Jinx saw how n/n draws and her knife and gun.  She started grabbing her supplies and getting to work. She starts by making a design to her liking and looked at it. She bites her lip as she smiles. She starts off by making n/n a new and better gun like jinx's. She gets her paints ready and starts to paint.

As she looks at both the designs she giggles before letting them dry
*****
N/n makes the leather jacket as flat as possible. She sketch's on the design with a white marker/pencil. She mixes the paint and just went all in. Down the sleeves was jinx clouds and bullets. On the back was jinx's monkey design with her name on the back. N/n smiled and giggles "this is the perfect gift" n/n said.

She went to grab a bag with some roses, with another small box. She blows on the paint and letting it dry before folding it and putting it in the bag. She then puts the small box in and put pink tissues paper and on the side we're roses. "Now, taking her to eat" n/n said.

N/n cleans her hands to get rid of the paint and hides the gift. "Jinx, hello?" N/n called out. "Yes?" Jinx said coming out. N/n noticed the gunpowder on jinx. N/n chuckled and wiped it off. "You want to go eat, you know, since it's Valentine's Day?but I'm taking you piltover" N/n asked. Jinx was jumping a little with excitement. Jinx hugs n/n "yes!" Jinx yelled. N/n chuckled and hugged jinx back.

"We'll leave in like a hour or so" n/n said going to her room. "Oh!" N/n said before coming back to jinx. "No suits, cause we always end up wearing them when we eat" n/n said before leaving. Jinx smiles and chuckled. She was excited and ran to her closest. She opens it and looks through it
****
As jinx and n/n get ready, they do their hairs and a little makeup, n/n puts on heels with ribbon that's go to her legs.