-16-

(New name)=(n/n)
(decide your new name because you'll be going by that name for the rest of the book, like how powder went from jinx,you get the idea, enjoy!)
Third person pov
Vi was eating and making a mess on her mouth, I mean who wouldn't. She's been eating food that had no flavor. "Oh,Jericho! Have I missed these." Vi said

"Mm" vi said offering some to Caitlyn. "No.thank you" Caitlyn said in disgust. "You're missing out" vi said before putting it in her mouth. "Are you going to question him?" Caitlyn asked. "About what? The meat?" Vi said

"Definitely not above board." Vi said "silco. His connections? Isn't that why we're here?" Caitlyn asked. "We're here because I'm hungry. Do you know what prison food is like? No,of course,you don't" vi said.

"Unbelievable. I didn't break you out of jail to eat...slop. I knew this was a terrible idea. You don't actually know anything,do you?" Caitlyn said. Vi wipes her mouth "Mm. Better then I remember." Vi said. Jericho took the plate and left a paper.

Vi flipped it a bit to show a symbol. Vi got up and walked away. Caitlyn followed her
***
Jinx and y/n walked to the old place. Dirty as ever. Jinx stepped on something and it was the old plate in the boxing machine. She kneels down and dust it off. Y/n walked over to the game jinx had made when young and grabbed the fake knifes and smiled. She walks back to jinx.

There was a crow that landed. Jinxed aimed her gun and y/n took out a knife. They look at it. They move their head to the side and the crow does the same thing. They chuckle a bit. Jinx pulled the trigger before blowing the smoke. They walk over the machine and jinx places the plate back to its spot.

Y/n added something back to a machine switching things in and pulling a lever up. Y/n backs away and watches jinx. Y/n looked amazed at jinx's fighting skills. Jinx screams before taking the last punch.

She looks up at the score board to see her in second. Y/n goes over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, jinx grunts and shoots the plate. "Woah!" Y/n yelped getting down from the bullet.
****
Vi and caitlyn were walking up above and saw a clear view of 'the last drop'. Vi took off her hood and looked down to see a man pushing another guy. Her expression showing it's no longer the same when young. "Well,that place does look like it has bodies buried in the basement." Caitlyn said

Vi breaths heavy, gripping on the railing, and getting up "you don't know anything" vi said with anger in her voice. Walking past caitlyn and hitting her shoulder.
****
Vi knocks on a door and waited. A little door opened for the peep hole, caitlyn made eye contact and looked down, vi look at the man's eye and nodded, the man made a sigh or like a grunt before closing the little door.

The door opens. "The one place all secrets are spilled." Vi said before walking in. Caitlyn took a deep breath before walking in as well. She kept close to vi and looked side to side, seeing a woman in a mask smoke and another masked person smelled it in.

They looked forward and Caitlyn eyes widen before looking away. Caitlyn came to stop before going away quickly. She peeks back before "how exactly do you propose we go about this?" Caitlyn asked. "Let'em think you work here" vi said looking back.

"Excuse me?" Caitlyn said with a confused face. "I will not."she continued. Vi walked forward "you know what your problem is?" Vi said stopping in her track.

"Please.tell me" Caitlyn said "you expect everyone to give you what you want. If you really want people to talk to you,you have to let them think you have what they want." Vi said circling Caitlyn.

"And what do I have?" Caitlyn asked vi. Vi walked around looking up and down at caitlyn before shrugging. "You're hot,cupcake" vi said getting infront of Caitlyn face, she stumbled against a wall, vi puts her hand on the wall on the side of Caitlyn face.

"So what'll it be,man or woman" vi said putting the other on the side. "Um.." Caitlyn said. A person walked by before vi grabbed them and pulled them. "Hi.I'm pim.what's your name?" They asked "Matilda. But you can call her whatever you want." Vi said

Caitlyn gasped realizing "ah,yes. Matilda. My parents named me Matilda after my great-grandmother Matilda,that,uh..." Caitlyn said as vi walked away. She came to a curtain and pushed it "would you believe it" the woman said.
****
Marcus was flipping the coin that was covered in blood a bit. He grabbed it and clutched it his hands. "Sheriff,what a lovely surprise." Silco said walking in "the hex tech wonder boy is in the council now, and he's asking questions."

"It's only a matter of time before he finds the truth." Marcus said. "What is truth,but a survivor's story?" Silco said opening a drawer. "If I'm discovered,we're both finished." Marcus said. Silco placed one of jinx's bombs along with y/n's knife. "Good thing you've located proof of the firelight's involvement" silco said

Marcus grabbed the bomb and knife. "This has gone too far." Marcus said. "Hmm? Imagining yourself a hero?one final act to make you the martyr you've always seen yourself as?" Silco said

Marcus started to breath fast before screaming and pulling the pin and the bomb exploded making a whole explosion. Only to be a figment of his imagination. "Then what are you waiting for?" Silco said. Marcus stopped before walking away and leaving the room.

"Ah,he's faltering.you need to weaponize the hextech soon. Once we've cracked their prize, topside will have no power over us." Silco said. Up in the room was jinx sitting down and y/n laying down with her long green hair hanging.

"I cant do it.just...give it to the doctor" jinx said "you're both the only one I can trust,jinx,y/n" Silco said. "I keep...seeing them. That day." Jinx said. "And I don't want to push her to keep doing that" y/n said. Silco got up and looked up.

"Fear haunts us all,Child." Silco said
****
"Sweetheart, I was real sad to hear about vander. And the kids. Just terrible." The lady said. "By the looks of it, no on down here lifted a finger to stop Silco." Vi said. "A few tried but Silco got muscle...and the money.he took over the last drop." She said. "I saw" vi said leaning over

"Things have changed without vander looking out for us." She said. "Have you heard anything about powder or y/n? I think Silco has them" vi asked. She shakes her head "I have to find them" vi said getting up. "Silco's number twos a regular. I can have Miguel tell you where to find her" she said

"I owe you" vi said before walking away. As vi walked she stopped and heard a voice. She looks over to see Caitlyn talking to another lady and smiling. Vi made a face before continuing to walk with a smile I guess you can say.
****
" I almost drowned in these waters" Silco said. "You told us a million times" jinx said. "Vander wasn't the man you thought he was" silco said "Right,he was like a brother to you" y/n said. "And he turned his back and blah,blah,blah" jinx said "did we miss anything?" Jinx and y/n said in sync.

Silco chuckled "I've got a new one for you" Silco said, he played with the water while y/n looked around the place. "I've been here before..." y/n mumbled. "That day" Silco said and y/n turned back quickly "I let a weak man die." Silco said before going in the water fully.

"And another was reborn" Silco said moving his hair back. "Betrayal,that pain that's feel like it'll eat you from the inside out,can either break you or forge you into something greater. You need to let powder die,y/n you need to let your old self die and go by a new name"

"So the fear of pain will no longer control you" Silco said sticking a hand out for jinx. "You're strong now. Just like you were always meant to be" Silco said as jinx walked to Silco.

Jinx grabbed his hand "jinx is perfect" Silco said. He put a hand behind jinx's head before putting her down and letting her take a deep breath before putting her in the water. Silco looks at y/n and puts a hand out. Jinx got out the water after a bit. Silco puts y/n down and she takes her deep breath before going into the water

As y/n opens her eye under the water remembering all the memories and letting them go. 'I've been holding onto these memories, for a whole while' she thought in her head.After a while she got out but stayed sitting. "Y/n?" Jinx asked worried a bit. She pushed back her green hair from her face.

I'm not y/n anymore, it's (n/n)...