-8-

"Well if the enforcers hit tonight, we'll be ready. I think" mylo said. "Dibs on the bat" claggor said. "No,no,no,no. I found it" mylo said. "But I called it." Claggor said. "But I found it" mylo said "respect the dibs. I called it already" claggor said.

"Respect the. Stop being such a big baby." Mylo said. The door opens and gets slammed closed. "Vi?" Claggor said. "Where the-"vi said. "Oh,you're back" powder said hugging vi. Vi looked with her shaking breath.

She goes to grab vanders things but mylo grabbed her hand. "Hey. Those are vander. Slow down. What's going on?" Mylo asked. "Benzo's dead." Vi said "dead?" Claggor said. "They took vander." Vi said "who took vander?" Mylo asked.

"I don't know, but I need to help him." Vi said "we're going with you." Mylo said. "Whatever killed Benzo...was like nothing I've ever seen. It tore him apart." Vi said sobbing a bit. Claggor put and hand on her shoulder. "You're not doing this alone, vi" Claggor said "he's our father too" Mylo said

As they talked powder started to put her stuff in a box and y/n putting her knifes in her belt. "I need you to sit this one out,powder. Y/n is staying with you as well" vi said. "What?" They both said in sync.

"Both of you are not coming" vi said. "I'm not afraid." Powder said "it's too dangerous" vi said. "But families stick together. You said it yourself." Powder said. "I know what I said..." "I want to fight. We can help"powder said. "You're not ready" vi said.

"You're all I have left. And y/n only has you. I cant lose you" vi said putting a hand in powders face. "Here. If they come for you two, take this and run. Where ever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise." Vi said

Powder grabbed it, vi starts to climb up the stairs and they walked out, y/n goes to the door and waved goodbye, before closing it.