My New Bodyguard#13

You both were busy staring into each other's eyes and suddenly god knows what got into you. You just tiptoed and pecked his cheek.

He widened his eyes at your sudden bold move and smiled ear to ear. Your face turned crimson after you realized what you had just done.

He cupped your cheeks and kissed your forehead.

"Kim Y/n, you are driving me nuts." He said caressing your cheeks.

You avoided eye contact with him.

"Taehyung-- ahh-- Mr. Kim, please explain to me the modules of legal paperwork. I'll then guide my colleagues." You said looking everywhere except him.

He too realized that both of you're at the workplace and need to act professionally.

"Yeah. Sure! Have a seat Miss Y/n." He said.

You sat at the chair in front of his table and he too sat at his master chair.

His table had the pamphlet of his name. 'Senior Officer Kim Taehyung'.

He explained everything regarding the tasks your team was going to perform. You were a bit tense after hearing him because although the work was quite easy it was no joke. You were lost in your thoughts.

"Miss Y/n?" He called.
"Miss Y/n?'' He called again.
"KIM Y/N?" He yelled and you flinched.

"Why? What happened?" You asked placing your hands on your chest trying to calm down your uneven heartbeats.

"What are you thinking about that you seem so lost?" He asked playing with his pen and going through some files.

"Nothing." You mumbled.

"Stop it already. Tell me. What's bothering you?" He asked softly looking at you.

"The work is no doubt very interesting and easy. But it needs to be done carefully. I fear Forbes will be able to do it or not. I'm not confident." You spoke in a low voice.

"You can do it. I know you. You're just perfect at your profession and so does your firm. So don't worry at all! I believe in you and your team. Just guide them well." He said making you smile.

That's what you needed. A person to soothe your soul with his words. A person who'd comfort you whenever you'll doubt yourself.

"Ok then. I'll take my leave." You stood up and bowed. He nodded and you left for the work.

You went to your colleagues and asked them to assemble. You explained everything deeply.

"Guys, I request you to be extremely careful while doing the work. As I told y'all before, we're not just mere lawyers here. We represent FORBES. I know you will prove to be productive to Forbes. I humbly request you to keep your phones on airplane mode while working. We'll be working for 3 hours straight. Then we'll have a 40 minutes break. Again, we'll work for 3 hours straight. I know it'll be exhausting but let's be cheerful. Maybe we might get a promotion?" You said and smiled. They all nodded.

"Ok so, FORBES, Hwaiting!" You said.

"Hwaiting!" They replied and you felt satisfied with their confidence.

Little did you know, someone else was beyond happy seeing you smile after so long. He leaned on the door and closed his eyes with pleasure.

"Kim Y/n, you are the juice to my dehydrated body." He mumbled.

"What?!" Ji Eun asked shocked, grabbing everyone's attention and Taehyung opened his eyes while flinching.

He widened his eyes when he realized he spoke something which he shouldn't have.