My New Bodyguard #4

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
Y/n's POV:
As I heard small snoring sounds, I fluttered my eyes open and slowly when the light adjusted in my eyes, I saw Taehyung right in front of my face, just a few centimeters away from me, on the couch. I screamed on the top of my lungs shockingly. My reflex made me push him down the couch in an instant.
"You're such a pervert. Why did Dad choose you as my bodyguard? Why were you sleeping next to me? Ugh! Disgusting ass!" I said in a breath.
Taehyung groaned in pain when he fell down. He sat upright slowly hearing my words, and the next moment he was shocked too, after hearing my words.
Taehyung: "What did you say? Pervert? Are you crazy?"
"Then why did you come and slept next to me on the couch, huh?" I said intimidatingly.
Taehyung: "It's feeling cold on the floor. That's why I shifted over there. I'm sensitive to cold, you know. Atleast, you should've asked me before cooking up stories." He added scoffing in disbelief.
I was taken aback at his words. Actually, I didn't think that he'd feel cold while sleeping on the floor. I admitted my mistake of misinterpreting him internally.
"Ok Ok. Sorry. Just calm down. We'll arrange the beds somehow today." I said avoiding an eye contact.
Author's POV:
With that, y/n looked at clock. It showed 7 in the morning already. They prepared Omelette and Strawberry shake as breakfast. Both finished eating and got indulged in making that so called 'flat' a 'house'.
TIME SKIP
All the cleaning's been done. Both laid down on the sofa in the urge of grabbing some rest.
Y/n: "Ahemmmm... Taehyung, let's order dinner for today as well. I'm so tired that I won't be able to cook. Or would you like to?"
Taehyung: "Yeah. Let's do it. No, I'm also not gonna cook. I'm tired as heck too."
With that he ordered food for them.
                 TIME SKIP
"Tingggggggggg", the bell rang.
Y/n rushed towards the door in a hurry, yeah, she's so hungry. She opened the door.
Y/n: "How much is it?"
Delivery boy: "6000 Won and---"
              *GUNSHOT*
Blood spilled all over y/n's face. She just froze. A moment later, she turned back around and saw Taehyung holding the gun and sighing in relief. Yes. He shot the delivery boy in his right shoulder. He groaned in pain and fainted. Y/n was so taken aback that she just sat down like that and collapsed. Taehyung rushed in a hurry towards her and carried her towards her room. He cleaned your face with warm water and a piece of cloth caringly. He didn't know but he's admiring your cute but pretty features while doing that. When he finished, he further called the cops.
                 TIME SKIP
Cop1: "Thank You Mr. Taehyung. He's been such a huge headache for us. Ok. We'll leave now."
Taehyung: "It's my duty sir. After all, he's stalking Miss Y/n since so long."
With that, cop left with the injured body of that boy.
          AFTER 2 HOURS
Y/n woke up with a slight sensation in her head. Just then, she recalled what all happened. Taehyung too entered the room with her dinner.
He smiled, "Oh. You woke up, miss Y/n? Are you fine now? That boy----"
Y/n: "Just Shut the heck up! Why did you shoot him? That too, in front of my eyes? Have you lost it? I don't want to take anyone's life. Just get that in your damn head, ok?" She yelled.
Taehyung: "Ok then, let them take your life then. Would you be happy then? I swear you're overreacting. He's been stalking you since past 3 months. I was appointed 6 months ago for you but due to some personal reasons, I couldn't come to perform my duties. But I kept myself up to date about your safety. And here you are, yelling at me for saving you." He said annoyingly.
Y/n: "So what? Why do you even care, huh?" You replied.
Taehyung: "I don't care but it's my duty to keep you safe and sound. It's your dad's order. No wonder, your attitude made you abandon your parents!" He said angrily but stopped when he realised, what he spitted. He looked at you. Your expressions faded away and you got out of the bed. Without thinking anything, you just left the house and started to walk away from the apartment, not even knowing where you're going. Just silent tears rolling down your almond eyes. Soon, they were converted into slight sobs and now they're slowly transforming into harder and louder sobs. Your head throbbed due to crying. A pain of guilt rushed into your heart. You yelped a bit. But you didn't stop walking, and also didn't notice where you're going to.
Finally, you came over your  despair after a while and found yourself in an alley, a dark one. You were scared as there was not even a trace of human being. You got yourself together and commenced to take hurried steps again, but this time, urging to reach the apartment asap. It's already past 11 in the night, you looked at the sundial clock of the road. But looks like, luck wasn't on your side. 3 boys approached you from behind.
Boy 1: "Hey sweetie, what made you get the guts to walk alone at this hour?" He smirked.
Boy 2: "Looks like, baby girl is in a hurry." He said laughing like a maniac.
Boy 3: "Hey stop. Come to us. We'll make you feel pleasured and loved tonight." He said cheesily, meanwhile other two blocked your way from the front.
You gasped in fear. You're already feeling weak due to crying. Your mind isn't responding as well. You were in your own thought when one of the boys touched your arm with his filthy hands. You felt disgusted and scared.
"Touch her once again and I'll let you know your place." You heard a familiar voice. You turned back and found Taehyung standing there with one of his hands on his waist.

You didn't waste any second and ran away pushing those 3 bastards towards him

You didn't waste any second and ran away pushing those 3 bastards towards him. You felt like he's the only one you could be safe with. You ran while tears streamed down your face like no tomorrow. You went and stood behind him holding onto his shirt.
Boy 1: "Ehhh! You got jams. Trying to fight with three men alone? Sounds good." He exclaimed.
Boy 2: "Let us have her for one night and then you can take her for yourself tomorrow. We promise." He said fake pleading.
Boy 3: "We're not rich you know. We'll give you pleasure. Believe us, we're so good in bed."
That's it. Taehyung lost his patience. He left you there and punched hard all three of them in just one go. They yelped in pain. One of them came and tried to punch Taehyung, but he didn't succeed. Taehyung hit his balls so hard. He groaned in pain. Another 2 gripped on either arms of Taehyung. Taehyung just jumped in the air anticlockwise and hit both of their heads with each other. Three of them started to bleed. He left them as if they were dead. He came in your direction. He understood you're anxious right now. Your heart was literally racing at the speed of light. You were feeling so weak deep inside. Taehyung came to you in flash of eyes and hugged you tightly. You too embraced him with your weak and shivering arms. You sobbed hard on his chest. You were panicked. But his warmth calmed you down. Soon you stopped sobbing. You just stood their in his arms like a lifeless corpse. He's feeling guilty too. After all, he said wrong words at the wrong time. He parted away with hug and looked at your red - swollen eyes. Tears again formed in your eyes when your eyes met his. You recalled his harsh words but you admitted to yourself that he's right.
Taehyung's heart clenched seeing you in this state.
"Miss Y/n, I'm so so so sorry for what I said. I didn't mean any of it. I was just annoyed because of that stalker, as because of him you collapsed." He said in a low and assuring voice.
You didn't utter a single word but just continued looking into his deep eyes which had guilt in them. Your heart softened too, seeing him apologising. 
"Trust me miss y/n, I didn't mean any of it. I'm sorry for my behaviour. I'll be careful with my words from next time. Please, forgive me."
You nodded with tears in your eyes. He smiled weakly at you and you did the same too.
"It's ok. You are right anyways."
"No miss y/n. I'm not. You did this to protect your family. Right?"
You looked down at his statement as your eyes again filled with tears. He wiped away your warm tears with his cold hand. You shivered at his cold touch. He made you wear his jacket because you're still shivering because of cold and took you to home.

      TO BE CONTINUED..