Chapter 38 ~Alliance*

Start from the beginning

But Felix wouldn't let Tink do anything about it.

"Let me go find her. You don't have to come I can find her myself." Tink pressed already shoving her hunting boots on her feet.

"You're not going anywhere." Felix said in a hard voice. He rarely ever used that tone with her. She looked at him incredulously.

"I am too going somewhere," she threw her bag over her shoulder, "There is no way in hell I'm staying here while my best friend is missing. She could be hurt or-"

"Or she could be in some other realm entirely." Felix finished.

"Felix, she gave herself up for me. Wendy may have only thought she was only saving Hook at the time, but if she hadn't stormed onto that pirate's ship Pan would have eventually figured it out." Tink tried desperately to convince him. It was like pushing at a brick wall.

"And she nearly got you killed." Felix stated with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Wendy didn't have anything to do with that!"

"We can't leave without alerting the enemy in the camp."

"That's why I go alone. You stay here and throw them off. That person wouldn't think we would separate. I could go find her and-"

"I will not loose you again." He said roughly and she saw his eyes shine.

"I'm not going to die, Felix." Tink reminded him through gritted teeth.

"No."

The realization that she might never see Wendy was sinking in.

"I need to stop the nightmares, Felix," His head snapped up being the first time he had heard of them, "They're crippling."

She was suddenly crushed into his chest.

"Tink, I can't let you. I'll do anything to make the dreams go away. I'll talk to Pan about making a spell or something."

"The only way the dreams end is when Wendy comes back to me."

There was no use in bringing it up again. Tink just had to wait for the opportunity to escape Felix. There was one thing Tink didn't tell Felix for his own good. She was one hundred percent sure that the person in disguise as Wendy was her attempted murderer.

~~~~~~~~

She was dying. Laid out on his bed, Hook watched as the mermaid scales covered Wendy's legs.

She murmured Tinkerbell's name over and over.

He couldn't watch her suffer any longer. Even if he was making her into something horrible. He swung her weightless body in his arms and   made his way to the top deck.

Somewhere along the way she woke up.

"Hook, stop! What are you doing?!" She clung to his captains jacket.

"I'm not just going to let you die.

I don't care if you're a mermaid or not. It doesn't change the fact that you're still Wendy." He attempted to toss her into the black waters but she clung on for dear life.

"But I care, Hook! I don't want to be one of those things! If it's that or dying....you just have to let me go." She cried looking terror struck at the black water.

"You're right, Wendy," Hook answered, "I do have to let you go."

"NO, HOOK DON'T-" She wasn't able to hang on in time for him to throw her as hard as he could into the sea.