"What? I do not care. It is not my fault that you have not yet asked

Issa to be your girlfriend even though you are crazily in love with her!"

What! Can't she keep a secret? Issabelle is present for God's sake!

"What? Is it true?" Issabelle asked.

"Wh ....at ....what?"

"Is it true what she has said? Do you really love me?"

"Am sorry issabelle about her. I did not want you to find out this way!"

"So it is true?"

I nodded my head. I was afraid that if I say it out loud she might end up rejecting me.

"Why don't you want to say it with your damn mouth? Anyways it is okay if you do not want to me." She said as she took a seat far from me.

The dining room was so silent.

I had not noticed when my parents had entered into the room.

They all had a sad expression. I guess they really wanted me to tell her the truth. But what if she rejects me? I cannot bear the pain if she does that. No, I can't! I shook my head towards my father. I later remembered what dad had told me earlier about this topic. I am a damn mafia don and I should be brave and stop fearing about her reactions. I am better than this. I can do it. I know I can!

"Yes. Yes. Okay? I truly love you. I am madly in love with you! I said that as I walked towards her.

As soon as she heard that she raised up her head and her face lit at that. I wonder why is that. Can it be that..... I guess no.

"I hope you are not lying?" She said.

"No am not. I am sincere amore."

Immediately I said those words she hugged me tightly. I cannot understand her at all!

"I love you too." She whispered in my ear.

What? Am I dreaming?

I stopped hugging her and looked at her eyes and saw they were full of love, care and sincerely but I have to ask her to repeat what she said so that I can be convinced.

"What?"

"I said I love you too. I love you Adrian Russo. You are the love of my life idiot."

I kissed her passionately.

After some minutes we pulled away cause of the claps that were coming from my family. We looked at them and they were so happy.

Mam ran towards Issabelle and gave her a tight hug.

"You are now a part of our family. Welcome to the Russo's even though you have been living with us." she said.

This made dad to chuckle.

"I am proud of you son. You have done it now."dad said.

"Thank you dad. You reminded me who I really am and that made me realise that I should not be afraid to express my feelings to her. Even though I did not plan on telling her like this. Eveline really ruined my plans."

"Sorry big brother but you were really annoying me cause you had not told her and I badly wanted her to be my sister on law!"

"Can you please let her be?" Issabelle said.

"Okay." Inside that ad I raised my hands and Eveline smirked at me.

I am really gonna teach this stupid child some discipline.

"We should sit down and start taking our breakfast." Mam said.

We nodded our heads and sat down. I sat next to Issabelle.