Origins Allium Duo!!

^ Requested by @RGBloodshed 

AAAAA SO I GOT A REQUEST!!

Hurt/Comfort!!

THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC!!!!

Tommy's POV:

"Yeah and I was hanging out with Tommy the other day and they-" Wilbur was telling Ranboo a story from the other day, me whining about how embarrassing it was. Wilbur was cut off by Ranboo.

"Uh- Sorry to interrupt- but you said they? As far as I was aware it was just Tommy- was somebody else with you guys?"He asks.

In that moment, I had forgotten that I was not out to the 6'10 enderian in front of me.

"Um- no?" I told him, and at this point I think Wilbur had gotten the message and slipped away quietly, "Im non-binary? I use they/them pronouns remember?" Ranboo looked at me confused, and that was the point that I remembered 'Oh shit, I am not out to Ranboo'.

I turn around, planning on just running, when I feel a quite chilly hand (i hc that osmp!ranboos hands are rlly cold) grab my shoulder.

"I'm not mad or disappointed Tommy, don't worry. Your my best friend. I could never hate you and I 100% support you." He said.

I will be honest with you, right now I really couldn't tell you how I felt. Overjoyed because he accepts me? Annoyed at Wil for outing me on accident?

Ranboo must have noticed my silence, as he tapped me on the shoulder and nodded his head in the direction of his base. I grabbed his hand, and walked along with him.

Ranboo's little cave had always been one of my favourite places on the server. No-one except for me and him (and sometimes Tubbo) went in there, however he still looks around us, like he's checking for people. He goes into his enderchest, and pulls out this white and red tie-dye piece of fabric.

"Uh- I saw you the other day- with Tubbo looking at some of his skirts- so I- uh- made this for you i guess?" He says, handing me the skirt.

"Thank you Ranboo.." I reply, on the brink of tears"

I love my friends so much.

So!! I did post a QnA thing last night (the chapter before this) and if you have any questions at anytime, feel free to ask them there!!

Also thank you for being patient with my lack of motivation and time!! I want my uploads to be more regular, but I cannot promise that they will be!

-Bee <3