Coming Out- Trans Tommy

A/N: I am taking a break from requests to write some pride themed oneshots because it is pride month! Also I mentioned this before, but I want to start a discord server and if anyone wants to join please let me know :)

Edit: When u ask people about a discord server twice but no-one answers :')

Includes:

Platonic/Brotherly Tommy & Wilbur

Pre- Eret Betrayal but still L'manbug

FtM Tommy (he/him) and AroAce Tommy

Wilbur's POV:

Tommy needed to talk to me about something, and it seemed urgent. "I wonder what he needs." I thought, I had things to do, what would be so important, that he needed to tell me straight away. Heading out of L'manburg's walls, I headed to Tommy's house, and when I got there, I knocked on the door waiting for him to come and answer.

Tommy's POV:

I had asked Wilbur to come over because I had to tell him something. We were basically brothers, and keeping a secret like this from him any longer mad me feel sick to my stomach. The only other people who knew were Tubbo and Dream. Tubbo because he accidentally walked into my house when I had my binder on and Dream, because it's his server so I felt like I had to.

I heard a knock at the door, so I rushed over, seeing Wilbur waiting, it was like he had more important things to do. "Did I keep him from doing other things??? L'Manburg is clearly more important them me I should-" I was cut of from my thoughts from Wilbur coughing and asking if he could enter. I nodded quickly and lead him over to some seats I had prepared for the occasion. "So," he started, "What do you have to tell me that is so important you had to pull me away from my work?", taking a big breath in and giving myself some word of encouragement I said "I'm trans, I'm a trans boy Wil." he looked confused and like he was going to say something before I cut him off with more words, "I'm also Asexual, and Aromantic." A couple of seconds had gone by, but it felt like hours. I was going to cry, he hated me and was goung to kick me out of L'manburg. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he hugged me and was whispering in my ear "I'm so proud of you Toms, you will always be my little brother."

(not edited)

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED!!! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! YOU ARE SO VALID!!!

-Bee <3