Not 'Normal'

Disclaimer: This oneshot is not linked to any others, so character who have been portrayed as homophobic or supportive may not be the same

Includes:

Tommy & Techno's friendship/ family/ brotherly relationship

SBI Family Dynamic

High school AU

AroAce!Tommy (& mentioned trans!Tommy)

Tommy's POV:

I had known that I was trans for a while. I had figured that out when I was about 9 or 10 and told my dad when I was 13. My family is very supportive, I mean, the only cishet in our family is my dad. Will is bisexual, he tells me that being bisexual, means that you like and would date 2 or more genders, one of Will's friends- Scott- is gay, he says that that means he is only attracted to non-women and would only date non-women. Techno has never really disclosed anything about his sexuality- or gender for that matter- all I really know is that he said he isn't wanting to date people and that he uses all pronouns.

Techno and I have never been that closes, but for some reason, I felt like I need to talk to him about this. It had been on my mind for a while, and I think she would be the best person to talk too.

Walking down the hall to Techno's room was probably the most scary thing I've done in a while. I mean, it's 12 at night, so they're probably awake, but what if they just shut me out? Before I could question myself more, I was already at Techno's door. "I've come to far to chicken out, come on Tom, you've got this!" I whispered to myself, before lightly tapping on the door.

Techno's POV:

"It's 12 at night, who the heck is knocking at my door?" I asked myself, contemplating whether or not I should get up. Sighing quietly, I answered with a quick "Come in" to whoever was behind the door. Creaking quietly, the door opened, to show my 16-year-old brother, look rather anxious.

"What do you need Tommy?" I asked him. He took a deep breath in before replying, "I need to talk to you about something", he said. Now, this wasn't necessarily an unusual sentence to hear from Tommy, it's just, he usually says it to Wilbur or Phil. Before I could say something, Tommy was apologising to me. I cut off the jumbles of words with a quiet but firm 'Tommy', and immediately the room was quiet.

Tommy's POV:

Sitting there, I waited for Techno to start talking and after a moment of silece, she said "What did you want to talk about?". Taking another deep breath in I replied with "Y'know how like Wil is bi, so he want's to date more then 1 gender and Scott is gay so he doesn't want to date girls and dad is straight so he doesn't wanna date guys, well I was thinking about that recently, and I don't think I want to date anyone, but like is that not normal, so I decided to come to you because well you said-" my rambling was cut off by Techno, "Have you ever heard of the terms asexual and aromantic Tommy?" she asked.

Techno's POV:

I sat waiting for an answer from Tommy, after about 20 seconds he replied, "Uh- no- or at least I don't think so-". "Well," I started, "I'm AroAce, so that means I don't feel attracting to any genders- sexually or romantically, Asexual means you aren't attracted to anyone sexually and Aromantic means the same but with romantic attraction."

Tommy's POV:

AroAce, that perfectly describes how I feel, slowly I managed to get out a response, "I think I may be AroAce Techno...", Techno waited for a second, before replying "You may be, but it's much to late to think about it, it's 12:30 at night and you have school tomorrow, go to bed." I nodded, "Just before I leave though, I just wanted to say thank you, but uh- anyway- goodnight, love you" I said before hurrying out of the room, and managing to catch a quiet "I love you too Thesesus" from Techno.

A/N: Thank you all for 30K+ reads <3 I love you all so much <3

-Bee <3