Panic (Finally A Chapter)

Requested By : Bench trio and I have a prompt. Tommy was just revived and he's at his house having an existential crisis when Ranboo and Tubbo walk in to leave a eulogy and help Tommy.

A/N: I kinda didn't follow the prompt all the way, but it is along those lines so if the requester wants to dm, I can re-do it if they want. :)

Includes:

-They/It Michael, because I can

- TW: Mentions of S/H and Death and a panic attack

3rd person POV:

Tommy was at Tubbo and Ranboo's mansion, it was the day after he was let out of the prison and he was still a lil bit shaken up from the experience - death - his brain would tell him over and over again. All he could hear was the sound of ringing and the nothingness of death. He could feel himself getting worked up and all of a sudden it just kinda hit him, 'Dream, Dream, Dream' all he could hear was Dream's voice in his head, talking to him in prison, in exile, about the disks. At some point Tommy had started breathing heavily and mumbling things to himself.

When Michael walked in the room and all they saw was his uncle curling up into a ball, covering his ears and mumbling to himself, it's first reaction was to go and get it's parents. So thats what they did. They went downstair and tugged on it's Dad's suit. "Hmmm Michael? What do you need hun?" in broken english, Michael was able to say 'Uncle Tommy' but it sounded more like "Un Tom". Looking at Tubbo, Michael, Tubbo and himself went upstairs to find Tommy.

Opening Michaels door they saw Tommy sitting on Michaels bed, scratching at the old scars on his arms. Rushing over, they put Michael down and ended up calming Tommy down, and falling asleep in the process.

A/N: I HOPED Y'ALL ENJOYED AND I'M GLAD TO BE BACK :D

-Bee <3

(unedited)